Honored Contributor

Re: Got my wish: New Spring Arrivals MZ Wallace 2/14

@hicindy2wrote:

@EdithEllenLily That black hardware lends an air of sophistication for sure.  You will get a lot of use with that bag (basic but not boring):  carry in good health. 

@hicindy2 Thank you! Woman Happy

I remembered @Serendipity loving her Medium Sutton in Black and kept coming back to that section on the MZW site. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the Purse Forums (not me) on a small Sutton in the Atmosphere with the metallic sheen. 

small Sutton in Atmosphere Metallic, and here is the first impression:

• Under the natural light, the color looks more grey-ish than how it looks on the MZ Wallace site. On the website, it looked more like a light beige with a hint of grey, but to my eye it looks more like a light grey with a hint of beige. The color in my pictures are pretty accurate IMO. It's a pretty color and I love it. It's just slightly different from what I had expected.
  • The metallic effect is very slight, which is consistent with the web description

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01596_1.jpg

MZW website:  waaaay different, looks much more beige  

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 And I thought our shades of Damask were pronounced! Woman Surprised

Wonder if she received the wrong bag? It's so different from the website photo! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I know...it is bugging me.  Not one shot online suggests that much of a grayed appearance.  Now, the plain (non metallic) Atmosphere in the Jordan tote looks a bit more grayed out.  

Image may contain: people standing and sky

Her bag has an almost blue cast

DSC01596_1.jpg

Wonder if she got the Steel, but her's isn't that shiny

But not at all like my idea of the new neutral Atmoshere metallic

Look at the cosmetic case video (you can say "not now" to the annoying facebook pop up and look at the facebook page without signing in)

Much more of a beige tone

https://www.facebook.com/MZWALLACENYC/videos/10154969888292131/

Esteemed Contributor

Final thoughts:  while driving myself nuts

Bloomies calls Atmosphere "light beige gold" as the selection description

pdpImgShortDescription

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2wrote:

Final thoughts:  while driving myself nuts

Bloomies calls Atmosphere "light beige gold" as the selection description

pdpImgShortDescription

That settles it! I'm going to see this color in person and report back to you all. ☺

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi  Thank you !!  It is just so bizarre about the huge discrepancy ...

Now the blog gal took a pic under artificial light and it looks less blue.  Geez Louise, 

MVIMG_20180223_211521.jpg

Image result for images peanuts lucy upset

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is an interesting factoid:  all the boucle items are in the "Last Chance" category that @Serendipity told us about.  Would be great if they surfaced during a future sale.  They are not low stock, just hanging around with a couple of mallard and steel items and the black Harlows.  Last of the Night Garden too. Hmmmm...

I like that boucle, but it didn't get much buzz

Esteemed Contributor

So, some add'l info.  The gal that got the small Sutton in the Atmospheric Metallic reports that the fabric has a slightly rubbery feel and an odd smell.  

But, here is a good shot of the Clay and a charm to go with from the Purse Forum.  The color looks so much better IRL.  Like the charm also. 

Frankie

IMG_8305.jpg

IMG_8306.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @handygal2 @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 and all:

Hi there and I hope all is well with everyone! Woman Happy On Saturday night we were going downtown with friends to Maude's for dinner (quite an experience in itself) and it was raining. I didn't want my MZW bag to get drenched, so I changed into a coated cotton Dooney for the evening. It worked fine but seemed quite dated. Woman Frustrated

The next morning I changed into my MZW Haley in Smoked Pearl and I absolutely love this bag in all respects! The smoky grey has a sheen to it so it's not boring at all. And the red edge dye pops on the bag.

Today I ventured over to Mom's, pairing the Haley with my very sweet star print Medium Metro Tote and this is a wonderful set! Woman Very Happy

I love my MZW bags so much I can see myself carrying them almost exclusively. They are functional, lightweight and great looking bags! Heart

Smoked Pearl Haley

Image result for MZ Wallace Smoked Pearl

Medium Metro Tote in Star Oxford

Image result for mz wallace star oxford

Image result for mz wallace star oxford