Honored Contributor

Got My R.Riveter Dot Handbag

It is a beautiful dark forest green and the stitching is well made, the leather is very nice and the hardware is nice.  It even has a brass zipper.

All in all I am very happy with it, and the size of it, and think QVC's price is fair in today's market.

Honored Contributor

Re: Got My R.Riveter Dot Handbag

I have been looking for some one to let us know,how they liked it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

It is a beautiful dark forest green and the stitching is well made, the leather is very nice and the hardware is nice.  It even has a brass zipper.

All in all I am very happy with it, and the size of it, and think QVC's price is fair in today's market.

Good to hear it is good quality, and mfrd. here for a good cause...glad QVC and customers like you are supporting them.

They really looked beautiful, and price, fair and all, was just out of my budget this month. Enjoy yours!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one when they first came out July 3, 2020 in a beautiful blue.  It has held up very well and I am very pleased with it.  Way to help military families and perfect to present for the 4th.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have been looking for some one to let us know,how they liked it.

@goldensrbest I thought someone might want to know!  I was pleasantly surprised, the canvas is nice, softer and not hard and still like some.

It actually smells good--which I was thrilled about!  Woman Wink You know that "off the boat" smell?  It didn't have that and you can smell leather, but not strong smell!  

It is a nice weight but not heavy.  The long strap looks like it will be easy to take on and off--haven't tried it yet!  

Hope that all helps!   I ordered the little clutch one from Q too but it isn't here yet. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Dot much better than the TSV tote.

Enjoy your new bag!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like the Dot much better than the TSV tote.

Enjoy your new bag!!

@faeriemoon I agree!  I don't "tote" much now days and usually have a really small bag, but if I need something larger, this is about the perfect size for me.