Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hi Krissie

@krissie02 wrote:

Hello ladies. I haven't been able to sign in since Monday, had to re-register. Smiley Sad

@Chi-town girlI did see the presentation, and I wasn't impressed with how they showed the bag, but I do like it. I sure wish it came in the same blush as the Roma 2. I was surprised that I liked the camo, because I typically don't. It showed well on TV.

@Serendipity- my lavender croco is finally calming down with the toxic smell. It's vacay on the patio is over, and now it's allowed in the house. Smiley Happy I wish the straps would allow it to go over the shoulder, but overall I like this bag. Are you getting another lavender, or are you done with that color?

Hi Krissie! So glad to see you back! I was wondering where you were. That's good your lavender croco is a keeper after the patio vacay. I like the one you chose and the black, but I've been super bad recently (more than usual) and I really can't order one now.

While many others do not like the camo, I think with the right outfit and in the right location it might work! I'm hoping Chi-town girl posts a review on the camo when she receives it!

Isn't this new Forum so much fun?!?! Smiley Frustrated I don't know if I will ever get used to it, but I will hang in there. Maybe it will be better when some of the features start working and others evolve.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, EEL

@krissie02

@Chi-town girl

Hi EEL-yes, of course I will post a review of the camo! Expecting delivery this week. Caught the presentation of the Roma3 again tonight with Amy & Jill--got more excited seeing the bag again, can't wait to receive it!  

I don't think the alerts work yet...I haven't received any notices, but I will try to send one to you @EdithEllenLily.  Let me know--is it working? Woman Wink

Hi Chi-town girl @Chi-town girl -- IT WORKED!!! I received your "at" mention in my Notifications, so I'm sending you one back to see if it works on your end. Yours was the first "at" mention that I received! That's really good to see this new feature working. Then people you know don't have to hunt all around to see if you wrote to them!

Looking forward to your Roma 3 review! Woman Happy

Coolbeans, EEL

Honored Contributor

Yay--received several packages tonight, including my new Camo Roma3!!! It's late, but I had to open the boxes before heading off to bed.

I'm thrilled with the smaller size & the camo design. A little camo goes a long way, so I'm keeping it simple & limited to a few camo items to my wardrobe/closet. I have introduced "baby" Camo to blush "mama Roma2"--have them sitting next to each other on the dresser. Woman Tongue

Will do a closer inspection this weekend, but I see no quality issues.  Love the olive tone of the tassel, leather is as nice as the Roma2 blush & black that I own. 

@EdithEllenLily I am thrilled that you received my notification. However, I haven't received yours nor any notifications except for the hearts. Oh well, not sure what's going on.  Just tried to send you another notification about my post/Roma3 as well as a few on the Beauty forum. 

Hope those that decide to pick up baby Roma3 love/enjoy Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yay--received several packages tonight, including my new Camo Roma3!!! It's late, but I had to open the boxes before heading off to bed.

I'm thrilled with the smaller size & the camo design. A little camo goes a long way, so I'm keeping it simple & limited to a few camo items to my wardrobe/closet. I have introduced "baby" Camo to blush "mama Roma2"--have them sitting next to each other on the dresser. Woman Tongue

Will do a closer inspection this weekend, but I see no quality issues.  Love the olive tone of the tassel, leather is as nice as the Roma2 blush & black that I own. 

@EdithEllenLily I am thrilled that you received my notification. However, I haven't received yours nor any notifications except for the hearts. Oh well, not sure what's going on.  Just tried to send you another notification about my post/Roma3 as well as a few on the Beauty forum. 

Hope those that decide to pick up baby Roma3 love/enjoy Heart

Hi @Chi-town girl (still trying to send you the notification!) -- THANK YOU for your review on the Camo Roma 3! It sounds great. Now I will need to seriously think about ordering it, especially because in the presentation yesterday it was noted that less than 200 remain. I can see it rockin' with a single color outfit and boots this fall, especially here in the Chicago area. 

I see you wrote the notification to me above and mentioned you sent me some in Beauty, but I did not receive any of these. I wonder why it worked on the one message but not these others? And it's weird that you and the majority are not receiving your notifications. More bugs to work out in this bargain basement Forum program, I guess. I will look around in Beauty for the other notifications! Thanks! Smiley Happy

I love this new size. I don't own any Roma bags yet, because they have been too large for me as everyday handbags. I am going to give this one a try. I ordered the blue pebbled color way. I think it's gorgeous! I really wish Gili would add some of the previous Roma color ways to this new size, like the cream snake which I think is just gorgeous. I would definitely get that one too if they offered it.
Occasional Contributor

Agreed!  The new tassels look cheap.  It's a NO!