Trusted Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV is Wayfarer Nylon hobo!

@EdithEllenLily, I’ll make my decision over the weekend because I’ll never make it to midnight for the first presentation. I love the plum, navy, orange, olive and yellow the most. Since I have another Dooney in the yellow leather (“butter”); I’ll decide between the first four colors I mentioned. 

I will let you know what I decide and I hope you do the same!

Respected Contributor

I like it and I’ll watch the presentations...  But not happy about the shipping fee! 

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@EdithEllenLily , I like it also. The question for me is, which color?

@LIndaMJ I know! It's a hard decision. I like the navy, olive, plum and yellow so far. I am going to wait until I see the presentation to get a better view of the colors. I like burnt orange, but it looks like bright orange to me...however, it may be brighter due to the bright lights on it for the photo shoot. I LOVE the striped, cotton interior and the coin/cosmetic item looks like it may hold my touch-up makeup. Tell us what color you order when you decide! Woman Happy

do you do Facebook?  Sue has posted a sneak peek of the orange bag.  It looks more true orange to me, not burnt and not neon.  Don’t know how it will translate but here are those pics.A13D5484-B735-4F72-B94D-383441D32949.jpeg493BE0AA-AAA9-4649-967C-A03D048ED10D.jpeg

@Shawnie Thanks for the photos!! I see exactly what you mean about it looking to be a true orange. Very helpful! I do read some public FB pages. I'll try to find Sue's FB page. 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stellabystarlight It looked like leather to me on the commercial, too! 

I like this one! Very comfortable looking, outside pocket, duck logo, wide opening, long strap drop, striped lining, matching cosmetic/coin pouch (and key fob), lightweight. Perfect for now and for fall! 

@stellabystarlight @LIndaMJ @Susan Louise @haddon9 @Shawnie @Skyegirl21 + all

Surprise! Sue Clifton presented Monday's TSV this morning in AM Style with Leah, so the video is UP. It is the Dooney Italian nylon, and near the end of the presentation they mentioned that there is a crossbody strap available if you want to order it. If you go under New Arrivals and choose Handbags, I do see a strap, so it may be that one. In any case, it's good to see the colors in the video! I am still waiting to see the presentation on my TV tomorrow night before I order to get a better view of the orange and olive shades. From the video, I like the navy, black and plum the best. Still deciding!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I really like it a lot!  I think I'm going to break down & order the olive...love the navy too!

ETA:  Just ordered olive & the crossbody strap!  It's the first Dooney that the Q has offered that appeals to me.  I like that it's light & not heavily constructed.

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily @this is it and it is the # she gave me on Facebook.F1B02531-CADC-48CF-86BB-9779D0D9532F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie Thank you for telling us the item number for the crossbody strap. Very helpful! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   I really like it a lot!  I think I'm going to break down & order the olive...love the navy too!

ETA:  Just ordered olive & the crossbody strap!  It's the first Dooney that the Q has offered that appeals to me.  I like that it's light & not heavily constructed.

@haddon9 Exciting!! The olive is beautiful and will go with many things!! It's nice that they provided the crossbody strap so we know which leather shade color will match the bag's leather trim. Congrats!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered the crossbody strap too.  One thing i will say about the yellow, and the taupe.  My experience with the light colors in the nylon is that dirt shows on the corners.  And my obsessive self could not get it completely clean.  So i do favor the darker colors.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stellabystarlight It looked like leather to me on the commercial, too! 

I like this one! Very comfortable looking, outside pocket, duck logo, wide opening, long strap drop, striped lining, matching cosmetic/coin pouch (and key fob), lightweight. Perfect for now and for fall! 

@stellabystarlight @LIndaMJ @Susan Louise @haddon9 @Shawnie @Skyegirl21 + all

Surprise! Sue Clifton presented Monday's TSV this morning in AM Style with Leah, so the video is UP. It is the Dooney Italian nylon, and near the end of the presentation they mentioned that there is a crossbody strap available if you want to order it. If you go under New Arrivals and choose Handbags, I do see a strap, so it may be that one. In any case, it's good to see the colors in the video! I am still waiting to see the presentation on my TV tomorrow night before I order to get a better view of the orange and olive shades. From the video, I like the navy, black and plum the best. Still deciding!

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the heads-up on the video. Like @haddon9 , I'll be ordering the olive and I'll also get the crossbody strap.

After watching the video, the bordeaux is a VERY close second choice for me, but I'll stick with just getting the olive.

I noticed on the video that the burnt orange and the yellow bags that the blue striped lining was visable through the nylon...not a good look IMO. I would think that is actually going to create a lot of returns for QVC/D&B. I'm surprised that the nylon wasn't thicker to prevent that issue...SMH. Well, thankfully I wasn't interested in those colors anyway.