Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV is Wayfarer Nylon hobo!

@Susan Louise Thank you! I will check out the other Lug bags you mentioned, too. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Me too, love love it!! <3
Trusted Contributor

I have two Lug crossbodies "boxcar" and love them, especially the top handle! I wish Lug would make more crossbodies with top handles! It's a really convenient feature!
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise Earlier in this thread, you mentioned the Lug Charter as being a great larger bag. I just saw it on Zulily (10/10) for $62.00 in case you are interested in another one! All colors available as of now. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Susan Louise Earlier in this thread, you mentioned the Lug Charter as being a great larger bag. I just saw it on Zulily (10/10) for $62.00 in case you are interested in another one! All colors available as of now. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the HU, but I'm all set. I have the charter in several colors...black, navy, walnut and crimson. So, do you think I love the bag? And gotta love how nicely they store flat...LOL

Each time I got a new color I waited for FREE S&H at the Q.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books wrote:
I have two Lug crossbodies "boxcar" and love them, especially the top handle! I wish Lug would make more crossbodies with top handles! It's a really convenient feature!

@hooked on books  That is one of the reasons why I love the Lug scoop. I have it 3 in solid colors of black, navy and cranberry Smiley Happy

Here's a you-tube video of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjjyHgCdtw0

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise, I've seen the bag and I think that will be my next handbag purchase! I liked the Riverwalk Blue color(think that's the name). Thanks for the info and here's to us for having such good taste in crossbodies,LOL!!!!