Honored Contributor

I've never had a Dooney and Bourke bag.  I just ordered the TSV in the chestnut color.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

@Bird mama Watch out! They are addicting. Just like potato chips and in a bad way😳

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

I think the chestnut and black are the prettiest.  I do like the spring colors buy I love the dark ones with that lighter embossed leather body as contranst.  Enjoy it!!

Honored Contributor

@author   I'm looking forward to receiving the bag.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I've never had a Dooney and Bourke bag.  I just ordered the TSV in the chestnut color.

@Bird mama , I think you will really like this one. Outside pockets, nice size, new lining ( or I think it is), can be worn different ways, looks like a winner. 

I would love it in the pink, but alas, I have bought too many things lately. 

The chestnut would be my second choice. Enjoy !!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

Received my Pink one today and it is perfect.  Like the stripey lining and the woven texture to compliment the smooth leather.  No squeaky handles either. Very pleased !!

No Image Found

Respected Contributor

hicindy:  enjoy your new Dooney.  I think all the colors were lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

hicindy:  enjoy your new Dooney.  I think all the colors were lovely.

@Lavenderjunkie   Thank you !!  It is the first new Dooney I've purchased in about a year.  Last one was QVC the Dooney Palm Print last April. 

No Image Found

Respected Contributor

Coral TSV arrived at my house today.  I unpacked it, examined it and tried it on.  I am quite happy with it.  I love it that Dooney put the outside pockets on a satchel style.  I got the coral color, which is a pretty, saturated coral, not pale.  I like coral shades but do not wear them in clothing; my complexion and hair color do not look good in coral.  So, it is fun for me to get an accessory with coral. I am peasantly surprised how much I like this bag!

Respected Contributor

I am glad you are happy with your new bag!

I did end up ordering. I guess it's because: one, we have been having horrible weather and I was thinking "spring" and two, because I had sent back a bag that I absolutely loved because the stitching came out and I hadn't even worn the bag. (Yes, it had to go back.) I was going to keep that originally and just find a cute summer bag on anthropologie or something. But that didn't happen.

I didn't have a good day and it probably influenced my purchasing. I was really drawn to the bag in the first place. It's not your typical black-tan-pebble thing with red lining. I had voiced apprehension about the leather. If you hear the spiel enough, it's possible to be turned.

I ordered the chestnut, because it wasn't long for this world. It was either that or the black. Well, I wear a lot of black and somehow I kept thinking that brown would go with other outfits. Brown looks nice with denim....ding ding... I have a teal and navy bags for that. I really do wear a lot of black. They said it was sold out, but I was able to order without any problems. And knowing that there is someone out there waiting for the chestnut, i cancelled. If it were possible to get both, maybe I would have gotten both. But that's not realistic. I hope it doesn't have dings. That pink demonstration model looked like it had a few. So be careful when you order as is in the pink. You just might get that one.