Esteemed Contributor

I think the bag is pretty but it is not a va!ue. By the time you add S&H+tax it is about $262.00; D&B website is $298.00.  Where is the va!ue?  Not a hard decision to make it you look at the whole picture. Jane kept saying D&B does not offer easy pay on their website but that is not accurate.

Valued Contributor

I agree it might not be the best value for a TSV which is disappointing. Free shipping should be standard for a TSV but isn’t. However, it has the slip pockets on both sides outside and lay down handles in the satchel style. Two things which have been needed for a long time on a Dooney bag as I want quick phone access on the outside. Not sure what I think of the basket weave design, but don’t dislike it. It is probably the sharp contrast that throws me. One thing I have never liked which they continue to do is contrast stitching and this just adds a leather mix to the bag as well. I will give it a shot in chestnut as it is the most tonal of the bags and has more year round possibilities.  The colors all look nice this time around, so did debate a springtime look. 

Trusted Contributor

Dooney’s TSV is a big disappointment. Definitely not my taste.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

To me it is ugly.  I do not like the muted colors and the wheat colored stamping just is a no.  The bag in black and bone isn’t terrible.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I think the bag is pretty but it is not a va!ue. By the time you add S&H+tax it is about $262.00; D&B website is $298.00.  Where is the va!ue?  Not a hard decision to make it you look at the whole picture. Jane kept saying D&B does not offer easy pay on their website but that is not accurate.

@elatedYou are so right.  D&B website often emails 20% coupons and they offer free shipping.  I'm sure eventually this bag will be cheaper if you are willing to wait.  I still can't believe they didn't offer free shipping on the TSV.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

To me it is ugly.  I do not like the muted colors and the wheat colored stamping just is a no.  The bag in black and bone aren’t terrible.

@Shawnie wrote:

To me it is ugly.  I do not like the muted colors and the wheat colored stamping just is a no.  The bag in black and bone aren’t terrible.

@Shawnie  My friend received her's in coral and is sending it back.  She said the woven part looked cheap and it was much to wide for her.  It stuck out alot when she carried it over the shoulder.

Honored Contributor

Someone inquired about a matching wallet to the TSV bag. Yes, there is...Item # A 343542. Hope whoever asked receives this post.

Respected Contributor

Not feeling the love for this Dooney TSV which is a good thing.  I need another handbag like I need another piece of jewelry. 

Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elatedYou are so right.  D&B website often emails 20% coupons and they offer free shipping.  I'm sure eventually this bag will be cheaper if you are willing to wait.  I still can't believe they didn't offer free shipping on the TSV.  

Dooney offers Dooney pay on their website. They break up the cost of your bag into three monthly payments. Dooney version of easy pay. 

Honored Contributor

@Jayn804 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@elated wrote:

Dooney offers Dooney pay on their website. They break up the cost of your bag into three monthly payments. Dooney version of easy pay. 

In fact they used to call it Easy Pay (I think they stole the term from the Q), but changed it to Dooney Pay.  The Q must have gotten on their case about that one.