Honored Contributor

@SITRN wrote:

Received my coral Tsv today! When UPS came I received two identical boxes from QVC. Unbeknownst to me, my husband saw me watching the product description of the bag and snuck off to order it for me. Soooo, I will be returning mine all still wrapped up. Luckily I didn’t tell him that I had ordered it for myself. 😉

the bag is beautiful and I’m very happy with the coral choice. I also ordered the matching wallet. 

@SITRNHow sweet!! He is a keeper Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SITRN   Did he pick the same color?

Contributor

@faeriemoon  Yes, we both purchased the coral. And of course ordered the matching wallet, so I will be keeping that from my order. He is a keeper. 

Hope this winter weather soon subsides so we can finally have some nice weather to use our bags!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SITRN wrote:

Received my coral Tsv today! When UPS came I received two identical boxes from QVC. Unbeknownst to me, my husband saw me watching the product description of the bag and snuck off to order it for me. Soooo, I will be returning mine all still wrapped up. Luckily I didn’t tell him that I had ordered it for myself. 😉

the bag is beautiful and I’m very happy with the coral choice. I also ordered the matching wallet. 

@SITRNHow sweet!! He is a keeper Smiley Happy

I ordered the matching wallet with embossed woven design from Dooney website.

Occasional Contributor

I received my TSV in chestnut today and I am VERY happy with it...such an elegant bag and the perfect size.

Super Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

E6030236-44F0-4257-A0A2-20BED49EE35A.pngI received mine today in the pink and I love it!  It is DEFINITELY a salmon pink .

very pretty and bright .  I love the woven look of the embossed leather !

There is only one problem -  on the Dooney website I noticed there is a tote version on pre-order -  not the same one as HSN has .

This one has a wave  pattern along the bottom and I really like the tote too but can’t have both!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the TSV in Chestnet and unfortunately have to send it back. There are ripples or waves in the leather which line up with the stitching on one side by the handle along with tiny holes. Other than that, love the size. They finally got the outside pockets right and it is light. No issues with the handles or zipper but the opening, while it works, could be a bit more generous. Overall, would have loved to have kept it but the leather seemed compromised and vulnerable.