Contributor
Anyone getting the Dooney TS? I am thinking about it - it's not the most interesting bag but for a good basic tote with zip top and an outside pocket it seems reasonably priced
Respected Contributor

Do you have an item number?  I thought today's  TSV was cookies?

Contributor

It is on HSN. It is a nice bag for the price. I have been watching too. Pretty colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Here it is:  HSN 

649-386 or 649-385 depending on the color selection 

HSN's Today's Special.

Valued Contributor

I got coral. My first Dooney

Super Contributor

Not interested in purchasing this one but they seem to have a better color selection than QVC does.  The Dooney TSV’s quite often seem to be dark fall like colors...black, navy, tan, etc..  HSN has those basic colors...but also fun, spring colors too.  Love both the magenta and dandelion colors.  I would love a bag in that dandelion color and will be looking elsewhere for something similar.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

@disneynut57 

For your first Dooney, I think you picked a lovely bag.  I like the saturated color of that coral choice.  It seems like coral can either have a little hint of pink or a little hint of orange in it.  I think I like it with a hint of orange; it just seems deeper and brighter and prettier.  Just my opinion.  ENJOY carrying your pretty new bag!

Valued Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@disneynut57 

For your first Dooney, I think you picked a lovely bag.  I like the saturated color of that coral choice.  It seems like coral can either have a little hint of pink or a little hint of orange in it.  I think I like it with a hint of orange; it just seems deeper and brighter and prettier.  Just my opinion.  ENJOY carrying your pretty new bag!I

Thank you.  I love orange as well.  I love the mushroom & stone color.  Maybe a fall color choice Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I got the magenta- love that bright pink for spring/ summer!  I also purchased the TS that QVC had in the bone color which is lovely.  Even though they are both from the Beacon collection they are very different. Can’t wait to get it!

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new bag!!!!  Welcome to Dooney!!!