Respected Contributor

Dooney Sawyer Crossbody in Saffiano

just purchased at Macy's in elephant--$125.49 total.  they have elephant, natural and marine.  Happy Dance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Sawyer Crossbody in Saffiano

I've been eying this bag in elephant for a while, but have managed to talk myself out of it.  Great find.

Esteemed Contributor

Woo Hoo!  I appreciate a good bargain like that!  😀

I've been carrying a saffiano bag lately. I love the look and durability.  Enjoy!  

Respected Contributor

Just stumbled on their sale, additional 20% off selected items already on sale.  I needed a small bag and had just watched the presentation on Q.  Meant to be.

Super Contributor

Me too!

Super Contributor

The Sawyer bag reminds me of the Kiltie/Kilty bag, of many years ago. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have two of them in pebble leather. I have the black with brown trim and Amber. They are my everyday bag because I don't carry a lot and don't like big bags. You will love them.

Respected Contributor

Such a letdown!  Received the bag today and it is going back.  The zippers stink.  And the lining sticks out when you try to zip it.  I should have looked at the ratings here, sorted low to high, cause clearly the bag has zipper issues.  Dooney sure needs to put quality zippers in all of its bags.  This is the second one i have gotten with a zipper issue.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Such a letdown!  Received the bag today and it is going back.  The zippers stink.  And the lining sticks out when you try to zip it.  I should have looked at the ratings here, sorted low to high, cause clearly the bag has zipper issues.  Dooney sure needs to put quality zippers in all of its bags.  This is the second one i have gotten with a zipper issue.  

Sorry it didn't work out for you @Shawnie! I was contemplating this bag, too. Not anymore! By the way, that is the best way to sort...I do it often! Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

wow. its really nice. .