Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

To all of the Handbag gals who love jewelry, check your favorite brand(s) here at the Q. There is a jewelry event on Friday, Dec. 20 and I just noticed several Sale Prices on Barbara Bixby! I also read there will be a final appearance by Joel S. of Honora pearls.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 I thought I read that you gifted or donated 35 bags this year? I can't seem to find the post. Wonder if I dreamed it, LOL. That is a lot of handbags and I just wanted to say "Good job!" Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   No,not dreaming I did say that !! I am trying to meet @1Professor 's high bar.  She secured the very special Coach Rogue and, boom, 3 other bags left her house the same day. It was in that part Woman Happy where I was taking the Snoopy Pledge. Message 4303 ??

Her unique bag...

Snow-White-Coach-Tote.jpg

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 I thought I read that you gifted or donated 35 bags this year? I can't seem to find the post. Wonder if I dreamed it, LOL. That is a lot of handbags and I just wanted to say "Good job!" Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   No,not dreaming I did say that !! I am trying to meet @1Professor 's high bar.  She secured the very special Coach Rogue and, boom, 3 other bags left her house the same day. It was in that part Woman Happy where I was taking the Snoopy Pledge. Message 4303 ??

Her unique bag...

Snow-White-Coach-Tote.jpg

@hicindy2 

I also salute your handbag purge!

I am purging fabulous bags, most never used, some once.

However, loving having fewer, actually wearing bags longer (used to change everyday).

I've ackowledged that my taste in bags changed, so I wasn't choosing many bags, which sat, unchosen, for YEARS. 

Taking a pile of fabulous bags up to my sister's for Xmas. Nieces and other relatives can have their choice! So fun.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Your nieces and other family members will be thrilled with the choice of your lovely bags!! I was just on ebay checking out the Coach/Snow White items and they are all so whimsical and fun!! Your Rogue looks fabulous!! How exciting!! 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor Your nieces and other family members will be thrilled with the choice of your lovely bags!! I was just on ebay checking out the Coach/Snow White items and they are all so whimsical and fun!! Your Rogue looks fabulous!! How exciting!! 

@EdithEllenLily 

The Coach Rogue will be especially fun because of the one folktale course I teach (mostly I teach social behaviors); I've always researched the backstory to folktales. I'm now reading the original versions of Snow White (including Snow White and Rose Red).

I so admire the caring relationship you have with your mother, dear soul.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Awwww, I'm all weepy now...thanks for what you wrote about my Mom! She has been through so much in her life...and she is still so strong despite her ailments and what has tragically happened in our family. I am so proud of her!! I really think the physical therapy exercises are the key to her being still able to move around. I do the exercises with her and they help me, too. And I couldn't do any of this without Mr. L, so there is a lot of thankfulness going around. Thank you again for your kind words, EEL Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Coach Outlet still adding items:  

Sporty Jes Crossbody 

Coach Jes Crossbody Qb/Viridian Just Launched Just Launched New Arrivals

Classic Jade Messenger selling out

Coach Jade Messenger Im/Wine Just Launched Just Launched New Arrivals

Interesting Drifter in Matte Black

Coach Drifter Top Handle Black/Matte Black Handbags Handbags Satchels

Honored Contributor

All cute bags @hicindy2. I guess it's a good thing I didn't get the memo...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Well, winter has arrived, if only for a day or two here in the capital... It turned blustery and quite cold late yesterday and today's highs were in the low 30's... Still, we can nix any notion of a white Christmas here in the region, as the usual Christmas warm-up will see us heading into the 50's as the holiday approaches... The good news, as of now, anyway, is it appears it will be dry... If it can't be snow, then no one is up for another drizzly, rainy, foggy Christmas... We'll see if the forecast holds...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I received that gorgeous rogue bag today and it's super gorgeous!  It needs something to jazz it up a little so ordered a tea rose 🌹 bag charm for it.   The bag arrived in perfect condition.  Was a very good deal.  In handbag heaven with this one.