Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Agree. It is a beauty and, as noted, so different. I'd be seriously tempted if I thought I'd get a good amount of use from the bag, but I'm not thinking I would. The color combination is lovely but let's face it, it's not going to play as a neutral.

Smiley Happy

@stevieb I don't know my dear...I DO think orange goes with many neutrals and pops of color as well, like blues and hot pinks (although I'm not sure you would wear hot pink like your colorful friend here...Woman Wink). I have to agree with @hicindy2 that it would work. And I know HC and I would very much enjoy your company on the island, where @handygal2 is likely headed as well. Woman Wink I think others on this thread have been pretty well behaved, but my goodness, @Bird mama is even buying Dooneys now...Woman Surprised and our new friend @LIndaMJ  has had some good scoops for us lately...Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb Imagine ... I'm the good girl now ... LOL LOL ha ha ha ha! Not as good as @skyblue  though. 🤗

@Serendipity  You, Sky and me... I've been very good, especially compared to the rest of the, well, Hoze... populating the handbag environs... They're really a bad influence on we who are well behaved... Why, even Birdie @Bird mama  has caved recently, though she's so well behaved most of the time, she deserves a little indulgence... The rest of them, though, they're really, really bad... The kind of girls our parents all warned us about...

Woman LOL

@stevieb  That's good, Stevie! And yes, I think Birdie @Bird mama only has like oh three handbags ... 😊 so she can splurge with impunity and may never be sent to the island if I remember the bylaws correctly ... but shoes, well, don't ask her about shoes. 😁❤️ I heard there was a special island made of shoes. 😉

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Not ordering, but saw this Brahmin on the L&T site and thought I'd really like to. Find the 'passion fruit' color pretty and different.

passion fruit.png

@stevieb Wowza -- love those colors! 😍

@Serendipity  I know... It really is sort of tempting... 

@stevieb I wonder if it looks like that IRL...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  I'm going to call the largest L&T in the area and see if they or another local store have this bag in stock. I would like to see it in person. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm going to call the largest L&T in the area and see if they have this bag in stock. I would like to see it in person. 

@stevieb  YES! Do report back ... 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'm going to call the largest L&T in the area and see if they have this bag in stock. I would like to see it in person. 

@Serendipity  I will... @hicindy2  Says she's seen it in person and it's a wow...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity  I will... @hicindy2  Says she's seen it in person and it's a wow...

@stevieb Really now ,.. and HC @hicindy2 you were able to leave it behind??? 😮

I love the colors. I think you could use it with almost anything. Blue, black, white, yellow, pink, orange ... purple even ,,, khaki, olive... 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity ... @hicindy2  claims she's on handbag restriction but I don't believe her... I'd also like to know how and where she saw it since I wouldn't think they'd have Brahmin bags on that island... She bears watching... Such a sly one... 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity ... @hicindy2  claims she's on handbag restriction but I don't believe her... I'd also like to know how and where she saw it since I wouldn't think they'd have Brahmin bags on that island... She bears watching... Such a sly one... 

🤣

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw that Coach dreamer bag at Macy's, not the metallic as it wasn't in store, but black, a pretty color block and some other colors. Nice bag. Well made. They even had a cute mini version crossbody, which was adorable. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb Just found these photos online ... different silhouettes, but similar coloring?

Image result for passion fruit brahmin