Valued Contributor

I was reading a chick lit book set in London, and the name of Cath Kidston was mentioned. Went to her website, and was surpirsed by the lovely, quirky designs. Handbags, travel bags, totes--in lively spring colors and prints. Prices aren't too bad, even with shipping.I like her floral prints better than Vera Bradley's. Have any of you ever looked at her website? Purchased from it?

She also does lots of different items for the home, and a line of clothing.  Animal lovers will find whimsical animal prints, too. There's even a Disney line.

The book was several years old, so she may be passe' by now.

Valued Contributor

I have seen the china coffee/tea mugs with her art.  Adorable,but expensive.  At one time, I would find these types of treasures in Marshall's.  Not any more.

Contributor

I used to order from Cath Kidston when she had a store in NYC.  That was closed down, leaving no stores in the states.  I ordered once or twice from her via her London site, but the shipping was very high (from what I remember), so I would only order durning sales, to make up the difference in price. Her things were good quality; I ordered mostly kitchen items.  Haven't ordered in years.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update. I still think the purses are cute!

Honored Contributor

Her stuff is adorable!  I bought some fabric with her prints. 

Contributor

Oh, I really liked her stuff too!  From what I remember though---this was over ten years ago---shipping was somewhere over $20.00.  Try looking on ebay.  They used to have that brand on their site.