Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

@stevieb  I found the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcYqv98734

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

You now I was thinking about buying a Lodis handbag.  I noticed the Q had some so of course I sought out the Lodis site directly.  What the Q is charging $169 for, Lodis was selling for $139.  The hitch is that returns are allowed with Lodis on regular price bags, so I choked.

Ellie Satchel - Large

This site would probably sell more bags directly if they showed a photo for each color swatch.  I like the red and I like the shade of yellow they sell.  They show the different colors they sell in a variety of different styles.  It would be nice if  Ellie was shown in every color.

This is the Bryant in Yellow

You would think they'd give measurement for the bag Woman Frustrated

Cute bag! @Bird mama 👜

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hello all!  I know I only pop in here from time to time, but I wanted to post my latest acquisition (since I tend to harp on it.)  As you know I have a collection of these, but here's the color I was determined to grab:

Mark & Graham The Elisabetta Slouch Handbag | 7 Handbag Trends You'll Be  Seeing Everywhere This Fall — and Where to Shop Them | POPSUGAR Fashion  Photo 12

Mark and Graham Elisabetta Slouch Handbag in Kelly Green.

Cool bag!👜

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hello all!  I know I only pop in here from time to time, but I wanted to post my latest acquisition (since I tend to harp on it.)  As you know I have a collection of these, but here's the color I was determined to grab:

Mark & Graham The Elisabetta Slouch Handbag | 7 Handbag Trends You'll Be  Seeing Everywhere This Fall — and Where to Shop Them | POPSUGAR Fashion  Photo 12

Mark and Graham Elisabetta Slouch Handbag in Kelly Green.

@faeriemoon, I love it, Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Last night l treated myself to another Coach Gallery Tote from the Outlet. I already own 4 Woman Very Happy), and this has become my favorite everyday bag. It's functional for me, and that's my most important requirement these days. It's described as shell pink cross grain leather (similar to Saffiano, but not as structured, which is a plus), but the color looks more pink-beige to me. At $98 and change for this color, it's the best price l've ever seen for a leather Gallery Tote.

8E91D538-A5FB-4917-BCA3-71FE09EF5E9F.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I was getting emails from Coach and the Coach Outlet last year and I guess they dropped me off their email list @handygal2   That's a very nice looking bag and I need to hop over there and check out their offerings.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@handygal2  I've been known to do mulitples of the same bag on occasion myself, though five might be just a bit extreme... Smiley Surprised Enjoy... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

Last night l treated myself to another Coach Gallery Tote from the Outlet. I already own 4 Woman Very Happy), and this has become my favorite everyday bag. It's functional for me, and that's my most important requirement these days. It's described as shell pink cross grain leather (similar to Saffiano, but not as structured, which is a plus), but the color looks more pink-beige to me. At $98 and change for this color, it's the best price l've ever seen for a leather Gallery Tote.

8E91D538-A5FB-4917-BCA3-71FE09EF5E9F.jpeg

One of my favorite colors, and the Coach tote has always been a winner for me, too! @handygal2 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2  I've been known to do mulitples of the same bag on occasion myself, though five might be just a bit extreme... Smiley Surprised Enjoy... 

@stevieb  Nah.... silly girl!😉👜🎉❤️

Honored Contributor

I received an email from Sundance, they are having 20% accessories and jewelry.  I came across this bag.  I just love everything about it.