Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@stevieb

@Bird mama

Would you believe we got a letter today from Sears and it said if we don't use our credit card soon our credit limit will drop. What to do? boo hoo. I think the last time I used my card was when we bought our washer and dryer and that is 4 years ago. We've only had a card since 1973. So, I guess if you don't use those c/c they kill your credit limits?? 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb @Bird mama @SisterGoldenHair @handygal2 @EdithEllenLily

I think I am going to head for bed, I know it's very early, but  I am having a flareup with my fibromilagia. I just wanted to let you know I did buy a coach shoulder/crossbody bag plus a wristlet with their logo in black/brown. It was on sale. The bag $59 orig. $278 and the wristlet was $98 for $20. I don't have pics. I apologize, I'll try to see if I can figure it out. Good night. See you all soon.

Trusted Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@stevieb @Bird mama @SisterGoldenHair @handygal2 @EdithEllenLily

I think I am going to head for bed, I know it's very early, but  I am having a flareup with my fibromilagia. I just wanted to let you know I did buy a coach shoulder/crossbody bag plus a wristlet with their logo in black/brown. It was on sale. The bag $59 orig. $278 and the wristlet was $98 for $20. I don't have pics. I apologize, I'll try to see if I can figure it out. Good night. See you all soon.

@LeenyCongrats on the Coach. It is one of my favoritesHeart Take care and feel betterHeart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leeny  Home Depot dropped my credit line for lack of use,  lol.  Every couple of months I buy dumb stuff like professional drano, night light bulbs, etc for about $30.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama@LeenyI have quit using almost all credit cards. I have one just in case. I  closed most of them too.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@Bird mama@LeenyI have quit using almost all credit cards. I have one just in case. I  closed most of them too.

Boy, do I envy you @SisterGoldenHair... They are the bane of my existence, but I can't seem to give them up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Leeny Until Sears folds... I think I'm good to go there... I ordered The Shed from them and while they didn't build it, deliver it or set it up, I used their card to pay for it. Sort of a major purchase and so they can't say I don't use their card...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

Boy, do I envy you @SisterGoldenHair... They are the bane of my existence, but I can't seem to give them up...

@steviebAs you can see, I'm back to my other nameWoman Frustrated I don't know what is up with the sign-inWoman Sad

I realized that it was just to easy to charge something. I sure have saved a lot of money by not using my credit cards. I try to stay on a budget with things I want not need.

Respected Contributor

@steviebPlease tell me again what Edward Bess you use? I forgot to write it downWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Leeny Until Sears folds... I think I'm good to go there... I ordered The Shed from them and while they didn't build it, deliver it or set it up, I used their card to pay for it. Sort of a major purchase and so they can't say I don't use their card...

I haven't bought anything from Sears since we ordered our chest freezer about 8 years ago. 

I'm with Sister on the credit cards. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval