Trusted Contributor

Re: Bag Dames... Anything Goes...

@jaxs mom wrote:

@gramygram wrote:

@Serendipity thanks for bringing up the "toilet" issue lol i actually have been having issues with the main toilet in my home. It's been replaced and "fixed" twice but it comes loose and moves Smiley Sad I'm not sure if it's a floor issue or the toilet itself being the wrong size?? But it's been fixed twice and still it starts moving and comes loose ugh 

@gramygram I asked my dh who's in the plumbing biz and he said that because toilets are ceramic when they're fired that they end up slightly uneven on the bottom and that usually shims are used when they're installed so that it's level and doesn't rock. So that could be the issue. 

@jaxs mom aw JM your so sweet to get me more information!  Smiley Happy thank you so much! I'm going to try to get it fixed one more time (4th time lol) 

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

The yearly yard sale is winding down as I write. Mr. L will be home in an hour or so with today's report. He did really well the first two days and the second day, which is traditionally slower, was busy! Woman Surprised I had to search for more items for the last day today and Mr. L left this morning with another large, round, white wicker laundry basket full of handbags, wallets and cosmetic bags. He is a kind salesperson and knocks off a few dollars here and there -- and also throws some small items in people's orders for free. They leave smiling and a good number come back each year. The ice cream man also comes every year and buys some tools and man stuff. So Mr. L springs for ice cream for everyone. They have a lot of fun with it! Woman Very Happy

The first night of the sale Mr. L took my niece and nephew out to dinner and played air hockey and other 'fun room' games with them while my sister and her husband went to the Third Eye Blind concert in Chicago. My brother-in-law won the tickets from a radio station calling-in contest. He is super lucky! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLilyI would love to come to one of your garage sales. I would of went home with a large wicker basket full of bags and walletsWoman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

We really liked our son's girlfriend. She is a keeper. And her little girl was so sweet.

They have gone out to visit some friends.

Honored Contributor

That's great sister, I'm glad you like her and her daughter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

If anyone is interested in the oryani Laurie hobo..

It's a prime time special tonight.

http://www.qvc.com/orYANY-Italian-Suede-Hobo-with-Zipper-Details---Laurie.product.A281082.html

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@jaxs momHe hasn't had the best luck with womenWoman Sad But I can tell that this one really cares about him. And since she has a child too, that makes a big difference.

And our grandson really likes her too. She has a really cool dog that was a rescue. The dog is 8 years old and very well trained. She had a cute scarf around the dog's neck. It was pink. The dog's name was Roxy.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

We really liked our son's girlfriend. She is a keeper. And her little girl was so sweet.

@SisterGoldenHair I am so glad!! Woman Very Happy I've been thinking of you and wondering how it all went!

I think it was this girlfriend who was taking care of you son when he was sick awhile back, right? A good heart is very hard to find. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@jaxs momHe hasn't had the best luck with womenWoman Sad But I can tell that this one really cares about him. And since she has a child too, that makes a big difference.

And our grandson really likes her too. She has a really cool dog that was a rescue. The dog is 8 years old and very well trained. She had a cute scarf around the dog's neck. It was pink. The dog's name was Roxy.

@SisterGoldenHair And she has a cool rescue dog named Roxy? Winner, winner, chicken dinner as @skyblue says! Woman Very Happy

Our main, mouthy, hilarious sock monkey who is working on her manners is named Roxy. She says the darndest things and tends to pinpoint truths in her comments. In fact, she reminds me of someone around here... Woman LOL Woman Wink But better not tell the new girlfriend about this. She may think you have weird friends. Well, you do, but we all understand here...Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair I am so glad!! Woman Very Happy I've been thinking of you and wondering how it all went!

I think it was this girlfriend who was taking care of you son when he was sick awhile back, right? A good heart is very hard to find. Heart

@EdithEllenLilyYes, you are right. She was by his side and still isHeart He is better now and back to work full time.

There are a lot of good hearts on this threadHeart

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair And she has a cool rescue dog named Roxy? Winner, winner, chicken dinner as @skyblue says! Woman Very Happy

Our main, mouthy, hilarious sock monkey who is working on her manners is named Roxy. She says the darnest things and tends to pinpoint truths in her comments. In fact, she reminds me of someone around here... Woman LOL Woman Wink But better not tell the new girlfriend about this. She may think you have weird friends. Well, you do, but we all understand here...Woman LOL

@EdithEllenLilyWoman LOL I hope you made a bunch of money at your garage sale.