Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

[ Edited ]

They offered a very similar ring @EdithEllenLily with a split shank, but I'm not a big fan of split shank settings.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I noticed that Bethanie posted a picture on her facebook page of 8 new bags she received from Oryany.  There is a decent sized satchel, hobo and a variety of smaller bags one of which was a top handle crossbody that looked cute. 

@jaxs mom Man, I wish I had her job!! Woman Frustrated Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLilyI wish I had a make-up blog so I would get to try all new make-upWoman Very Happy

But of course, getting several new bags would be nice tooWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So @handygal2 I found a belle I like, and changed it again, but you can hardly see it... Eh... I might go back to the LV bag...

Smiley Very Happy

I like your Southern belle.  @stevieb

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Well, I probably wouldn't be that aggravated about the JR necklace if they didn't send me to my order status every time I try to log into the forums.

The fact that it is in process hits me in the face every time I sign in, lol.

@Bird mama The same thing is happening to me when I sign in. I wonder if it's to appease those who were complaining that we had to sign in twice to get to the forums. Maybe they programmed the sign-in to shoot to the orders and then you can go anywhere, including forums, and still be signed in.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

So @handygal2 I found a belle I like, and changed it again, but you can hardly see it... Eh... I might go back to the LV bag...

Smiley Very Happy

I like your Southern belle.  @stevieb

Thanks @handygal2. Even edited and lightened it's still not easy to see, but it's growing on me... 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb I SEE your avatar changing from LV iris to belle! Woman Surprised I like both but I will miss your cute Burberry bag. Heart

Yes, @EdithEllenLily, this might take some getting used to... or maybe I'll go back... Probably not to the Burberry, but maybe the Iris...

@stevieb When I received the notification, belle was in a square frame and I saw more of the picture. I do like the iris LV but I had to zoom in on it to see the detail...it's hard to fine a photo that works in such a small round avatar photo frame! 

I know @EdithEllenLily. I just edited Belle to make her lighter and I do like it better... but the very small avatar circle is limiting and as I said earlier, that edit feature they give us to work with is pointless... My first choice was Mrs. Robinson, but I couldn't really make it work in the limited space...

I'm sure it was those long, long legs...Woman Wink

@stevieb

P.S. I SEE belle much better now!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

How is the snow in everyone's yards? There was still snow in Springfield when we went Wednesday but we only got flurries.

@VenturaHighway Ours is half melted already! We had about 5 inches.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

They offered a very similar ring @EdithEllenLily with a split shank, but I'm not a big fan of split shank settings.

Me neither!! @stevieb

Honored Contributor

Well @EdithEllenLily, these were the two Mrs. R. pictures I was trying to work with so the legs weren't even a factor... I might play with it sometime to see if I can make one of her work, but hey, at the end of the day, it's just an avatar!!

Woman Wink Woman LOL 

mrsr.jpg

herestoyou.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway About the snow, there are are significant piles here, but it's mostly sleet on top of snow. We got very little actual snow here, of course. Thankfully, today moderated a bit and the winds have abated substantially.