Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@stevieb  good for you :-)  I love a good sale, even if it is food.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

The bag has already shipped from Overstock... The Macy's bag shipped a few days ago... Decision time is soon to be upon me...

I switched into that diminutive PN tote @handygal2... Not the patchwork but the other we share in common... What a really pretty bag and a good size...

The wind here last night was unbelievable... Set off the usual car alarm outside, which kept me awake for several hours... I'd not slept good the night before and this is getting old... I almost had that blasted car towed and if it happens again I'll have to consider that option... I'd never do that to somebody, but this car has been an ongoing problem and the owner has been made aware...

Today is supposed to be in the upper 60's and possible snow on Sunday... I was pretty certain this is how this loony weather would play out... Meanwhile, the spring flowers and trees are already blooming way early...

@steviebWow, what happened to not buying anymore bags, hoWoman Tongue

@VenturaHighway I guess the same thing, Ho, that happens to you every time you break bad at the Magic Shop... and elsewhere... and then swear 'never again'...

Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

The bag has already shipped from Overstock... The Macy's bag shipped a few days ago... Decision time is soon to be upon me...

I switched into that diminutive PN tote @handygal2... Not the patchwork but the other we share in common... What a really pretty bag and a good size...

The wind here last night was unbelievable... Set off the usual car alarm outside, which kept me awake for several hours... I'd not slept good the night before and this is getting old... I almost had that blasted car towed and if it happens again I'll have to consider that option... I'd never do that to somebody, but this car has been an ongoing problem and the owner has been made aware...

Today is supposed to be in the upper 60's and possible snow on Sunday... I was pretty certain this is how this loony weather would play out... Meanwhile, the spring flowers and trees are already blooming way early...

@steviebWow, what happened to not buying anymore bags, hoWoman Tongue

She fell off the turnip truck. LOL Or should we say she jumped off with a midair flip LOL

@VenturaHighway

Oh please ladies... and @jaxs mom too...

jump.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

The raisin tote arrived today, in fact, just a little whilte ago... No, I haven't opened it yet... 

Just taking that box right to the shed after all? LOL

@jaxs momWoman LOL Yes, with all the other bags she has bought!

Oh Sister, Sister, Sister @VenturaHighway...

4888760-pot-meet-kettle.jpg

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway And it's all our faults for not chaining her to the truck 

uh huh LOL

But really, it's all right... I forgive you... well, kind of... I know how busy you were putting on your make-up...

Woman Happy

@jaxs mom...

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

uh huh LOL

@jaxs momServes @stevieb right with all the griping at all of us and the honking horns are her punishmentWoman LOL

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out, right? LOL 

Never fear, girls... by now, you really ought to know... I give as good as I get...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

uh huh LOL

@jaxs momServes @stevieb right with all the griping at all of us and the honking horns are her punishmentWoman LOL

Sister... sweetie... @VenturaHighway... Be very, very careful here, honey... because as we all know... YOUR DAY WILL COME...

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

uh huh LOL

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out, right? LOL 

@jaxs momWoman LOL  And her taste in bags are going downhill! With age , the mind goesWoman Surprised

@VenturaHighway... I take it dear heart that you've learned this the hard way... from bitter, bitter experience...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

The raisin tote arrived today, in fact, just a little whilte ago... No, I haven't opened it yet... 

She's got a commune going in the shed. They must be reproducing, that's her excuse for the new bags. LOL 

All right, now this is just so lame it didn't even warrant a creative response... Sorry...

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

She's got a commune going in the shed. They must be reproducing, that's her excuse for the new bags. LOL 

@jaxs momWoman LOL You mean @stevieb may be a hoarderWoman Surprised Only a path through her apartment, lined with unopened boxesWoman Surprised

Naw, His Majesty wouldn't allow that. You know cats. Besides any opened box is a combo cat toy and bed. Oh that must be why she never opens them. 

Truth... I bought myself a new chair for the living room last year. I almost never get to sit in it... Someone else has laid claim and, well, that's just the way it goes...