Trusted Contributor

Of the  Kooba Jonnie? I like this one. 
The one I own is in rose gold, with pewter colored hardware 

I've really enjoyed it. Such wonderful, soft leather. 

A wee bit pricey, but, they're pretty bags. 

E949CD79-E4BD-43E2-B1B9-5FED282E0E70.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I like the blue trim and soft leather but the bag is way to big for me. Plus it doesn't really look like a shoulder bag, more of an armpit bag or hand carry, neither of which I would buy. 

Trusted Contributor

They are a large bag, and not, what I'd consider a shoulder bag. 

None of those are deal breakers for me, but, I know, for some they  would be 👜 

Trusted Contributor
I had a beautiful black Kooba but I found it a bit bulky and heavy. It was a lovely bag but I didn't enjoy carrying it, sadly. Yes, Kooba bags are definitely pricey, but the leather is fabulous if you like that type of bag!
Super Contributor

Love the detail of the blue braid down the front plus from the photos on the side, the lining of the bag appears to be colorful, which is always a nice little detail. However, this bag is far too large for me!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

At one time, this bag was offered in large and small. I don't know if it still is. It was also available in numerous colors. I used to want the large bag in a rich saddle color, until I saw what I seem to remember was an ugly mauve lining... The lining might seem an unimportant detail, but for me, it can make or break a bag... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Yes, I like it. It looks classic and spacious, a perfect one for office, shopping and travel. The texture details and blue brim in center accentuates the look.