Honored Contributor

A question about Charlie Lapson handbags

I have searched, emailed the company and left messages. His company used to sell on Shopnbc (about 8 years ago) and on QVC overseas. I am not looking for the couture handbags, but rather his other collection that is reasonably priced. I would appreciate any information if anyone knows who sells his line. I know there are a few handbag experts on the Q boards. Please and thank you very much.

Honored Contributor

Re: A question about Charlie Lapson handbags

@butterfly123 wrote:

I have searched, emailed the company and left messages. His company used to sell on Shopnbc (about 8 years ago) and on QVC overseas. I am not looking for the couture handbags, but rather his other collection that is reasonably priced. I would appreciate any information if anyone knows who sells his line. I know there are a few handbag experts on the Q boards. Please and thank you very much.

@butterfly123 While I am not familiar with his handbags, I did do google search and saw that there are several of his handbags, reasonably priced, for sale on ebay. Good luck searching, EEL

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I bought quite a few Charlie Lapson handbags from ShopNBC many years ago. I really liked them and they were well-made. I think Ebay is the only place you'll find them now.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@morganjen

I have been kicking myself for years now that I didn't puchase more of his handbags.  You know exactly what I'm talking about. Than You!!!!

Honored Contributor

@morganjen

I meant to spell Thank You!

Contributor

I have several of his bags too. Love them. Very well made.

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@morganjen

I have been kicking myself for years now that I didn't puchase more of his handbags.  You know exactly what I'm talking about. Than You!!!!

I have been kicking myself for years now that I never bought any of his handbags when he was on ShopNBC.  They were so beautiful and stylish.  I hesitated to spend that much on a handbag at the time.  Big mistake.  Guess I will be looking on EBay too.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama