Super Contributor

Hi Fellow Dooney Lovers!  Today is the first day of The 12 Days of Dooney deals over on the Dooney & Bourke website!  Today's offering was totes - I was safe today - LOL!  Have fun looking and wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday season!

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

i picked up three of the saffiano brielle in red, cranberry, and black. will keep one and give the other two to each of my daughters. this looks like a nice medium sized handbag.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Day 1 didn't tempt me, but I picked up the all black Pebbled Medium Satchel (the one shown on a bed in the email) for Day 2.   Half price.. at $199.   Couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

I like the Day 2 suede satchel, but I already have one that's quite similar.

Honored Contributor
DAY 3: ALL LEATHER EVERYTHING

Supple, sumptuous leather is the hallmark of enduring craftsmanship. Select styles starting at $39 and up to 55% off.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
DAY 4: LEGACY LOVE

Show off your love for Dooney & Bourke with savings on select fan favorites starting at $119 and up to 45% off.

Honored Contributor

Re: 12 days of Dooney 2018

[ Edited ]

Dooney & Bourke Westwood Coated Cotton Zip Zip SatchelThis is usually not my type of bag, but I am loving this red & black check bag.  

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to all who purchased new Dooney treasures.  I always check out I Love Dooney,  the online Dooney outlet.  My Dooney collection continues to grow and grow.   Many temptations.

Honored Contributor
DAY 5: HANDS FREE HAPPINESS

Whether they're across your shoulders or slipped on your wrist, you'll forget you’re wearing these effortless mini multitaskers. Select styles starting at $45 and up to 50% off.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 12 days of Dooney 2018

[ Edited ]

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

Congratulations to all who purchased new Dooney treasures.  I always check out I Love Dooney,  the online Dooney outlet.  My Dooney collection continues to grow and grow.   Many temptations.

@Lavenderjunkie.....surprise..surprise...not only do I buy watches galore I’m into Dooney too.  Bought 2 in the last few days @Dooney.  What can I say. Can’t pass up good deals.  A large Lexington (Teal) and a 2 zip Crossbody for $79. in Carmel.  A great shopping bag, hands free.  I’m done now. Unless I find another great sale I can’t pass up.  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY