Honored Contributor

Re: 12 days of Dooney 2018

[ Edited ]
DAY 6: EVERY DAY STYLE

These $129 & $149 every day classics deliver both style and structure all week long. Select styles up to 55% off.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
DAY 7: PEBBLED PERFECTION

Exquisitely crafted and effortlessly functional, our pebbled leather styles are designed to endure. Select styles starting at $39 and up to 45% off.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Dooney & Bourke Westwood Coated Cotton Zip Zip Satchel

This is usually not my type of bag, but I am loving this red & black check bag.  

This is very cute. I'm not a fan of the zip-zip silhouette, but like this pattern. Not enough to buy, but it is very appealing... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: 12 days of Dooney 2018

[ Edited ]
DAY 8: BUNDLE UP

Perfect pairings and dynamic duos: these 2-for-1 bundles start at $49 and offer double the delight. Select styles up to 60% off.

Honored Contributor
DAY 9: A SATCHEL A DAY

These elegant and ladylike top-handle bags were designed to be stocked up on. Select styles starting at $89 and up to 45% off.

Super Contributor

I purchased the Saffiano small leisure shopper in elephant for $99.00 and also the large zip around wristlet in elephant for $79.00.

Merry Christmas to me! 

Super Contributor

I have never had a saffiano leather bag, is it heavier than the pebble leather

Respected Contributor

@DianeFM  Thanks for posting about this. I forgot about the 12 Days of Dooney so of course I had to check it out. Smiley Wink

I already have the Zip Zip Satchel in Celadon and I love it so much that I purchased it in Oyster. I'm obsessed with the Elephant and Oyster colors, but I already have a different style bag in Elephant, so the Oyster was an easy choice.

I couldn't resist the Nylon Ginger Crossbody in Leaf. I wanted something light weight for the summer so this will be perfect.

Finally I also ordered the Large Framed Purse in Elephant. Perfect as a lightweight wallet that I can use in any bag with plenty of room for what I need.

Prices were really too good to pass up. Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I don't think the Saffiano is heavier. I like the fact that is won't show marks or scratches.

Honored Contributor
DAY 10: $99 WONDERS

Today is everyone's favorite day. Get high style at low prices with your favorite Dooney bags and accessories for $99 or less.