Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom  It's feeling a bit more like Spring here in SE Pennsylvania. The snowdrops have been up for a while, but the aconites just started appearing about 10 days ago. The usually show up by the end of January or beginning of Feb.

Snowdrops and Aconites.jpg

Honored Contributor

We will get a 50 degree day tomorrow. That will result in flood warnings as the snow melts.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 @PA Mom-mom , I am jealous!  On a bright note, I hung the laundry out yesterday for the first time.  Snow bank under it but it did dry😃.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG , there are flood concerns everywhere here also because there is so much snow.  We are getting rain this weekend.  Oh, and did I say potholes? Oh my, lots of tire and rim damage complaints on my community FB page.  LM

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping those newer low-profile tires they're putting on cars is a short-lived trend. They're what gets clobbered by potholes. There's very little tire sidewall to absorb an impact, so the hit goes to the rim and off you go to buy a new one. They're great rims/tires on smooth roads with no potholes, but a pothole that a normal rim/tire can take with no trouble, will break those rims. The designers need to rethink that design.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Bomb Cyclone in Colorado: download.png

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman , the tire shops here are doing a booming business.  Freeze thaw/ freeze thaw, very hard one the roads.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Spring?

[ Edited ]

j@LexaMom , that’s one mean photo!  LM

PS, Just saw the bomb cyclone effect on the news.  Wow! 

Esteemed Contributor

I love winter, snow is still on the ground.  Soon enough you all will be complaining about the heat & humidity.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I love winter, snow is still on the ground.  Soon enough you all will be complaining about the heat & humidity.

Maybe some of the others, but not me. I love the spring and summer. I typically have seen enough cold come November. The good news is my crocuses and daffodils are now flowering, so spring has officially sprung!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!