Esteemed Contributor

I would like to be thinking Spring with the clocks moving ahead this weekend but there is three feet of snow outside my door!  (Nova Scotia). 😡LM

Honored Contributor

http://www.clipartsuggest.com/images/112/hang-in-there-spring-is-almost-here-IqaRmL-clipart.gif

Esteemed Contributor

No bulbs, no leaves and my geraniums (such as they were) finally gave up the ghost.  I need a moment!  Sob.

Honored Contributor
No signs of Spring here, still cold and some snow still on ground, not what you have however. Getting impatient to get outside. I've lost all interest in "housework", not that I had much anyway, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Spring is trying to force its way into our area.  It was 70° yesterday but we had wind gusts up to 53mph yesterday and this afternoon is supposed to be worse.  I hate wind, especially with all the juniper pollen in the air.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have gotten so adapted to sitting inside looking upon the same landscape (snow & gray skies) I have almost forgotten about Spring.

However, each of the past five days started with a glimpse of sunshine, even if only fleeting.  Looking at our 10 day forecast temps I see Spring like the crocus will start to emerge next week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Allegheny @Kachina624 @Snicks1 @Still Raining @meallen616 , I got up this morning early (5 am) to head to the gym to swim.  When I started the car, the temp said -19 Celsius which is -2F.  Now that is cold.  This afternoon, it is 0 Celsius or 32F.  Good grief, this is ridiculous.  Seasonal for us mid March is 0-10 degrees Celsius.  Ridiculous, yes?

I planted a lot of crocus last Fall.  I can’t wait to see them.  I think I will get my hair drier out to warm things up😦!

Another snow storm followed by freezing rain and rain Sunday into Monday.  I wonder how my New England friends are doing weatherwise?

On a bright note, daylight savings time this weekend!  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom  Weather has been wonky for certain and anything but normal.  Temperatures up to 60 then two days later 20.  SW PA normal temps at this time of year should be 45F to 48F.  Seeing our projected temps for the upcoming10 days it looks like we may have turned the corner.  

I hope it won't be much longer for you.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's snowing here today (VA) but I saw my first yellow crocus yesterday!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I saw a female robin sitting on the rabbit fencing near my peanut feeder pole the other day.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼