Honored Contributor

What is the link to hummingbird's migration back for the summer months, please?

I know my little hummers will buzz my kitchen window when they arrive, they always do, just wanted to track them. Thanks in advance for your help.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Re: What is the link to hummingbird's migration back for the summer months, please?

Here is a link for tracking ruby throats.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Re: What is the link to hummingbird's migration back for the summer months, please?

Thank you...looks like I have about another month, give or take a bit, before they arrive. I so look forward to seeing the little cuties every Spring.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Here's a link to my thread I started at the end of January with links and info

LINK

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 snickster said:

Thank you...looks like I have about another month, give or take a bit, before they arrive. I so look forward to seeing the little cuties every Spring.

You're welcome, Snickster. We expect to have about a six week wait before they arrive near us. Last year DH marked the date on the calendar of our first sighting, and it was early May. Whenever, it will be a welcome sight when it happens.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

They're buzzing around in Florida. Sipping a Mai Tai and hanging around the pool.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting this link again. I know I'm early for here on the Plains, but I hung out my hummer feeders yesterday. Hey! a girl can hope! We usually have the most hummers in our yard during Aug-Sept when they're migrating south. Not so much in the spring for some reason.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Mine started happily sipping (and fighting each other, HA!) at my feeder this week. Can't imagine life without hummingbirds!

Honored Contributor

Still waiting for them in central PA. Last year it was May but I've heard they're earlier this year. Hope to see them soon.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

I just looked at the link for the hummers migration and according to it, I better get busy mixing.....it looks like they are reported here already. Those little fellers just might be hungry!