Esteemed Contributor

Short tour of 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show by Laura

Simply go to Utube Garden Answer, scroll to 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show and enjoy Laura's tour! She explains many of the exhibits/displays and the plants used in them. Plus, she's so much fun to watch; her enthusiasm is wonderful. (She's a little young for the Flower Power theme, but had done her homework!) Many of you will enjoy the Show and the detailed displays.  

If you haven't watched the program she and her husband film, Garden Answer, I recommend them later in the season. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Short tour of 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show by Laura

@BirkiLady, Thank you for this post!  Very welcome during a winter that never seems to end...another storm predicted here on Sunday.  We are needing flowers.

Honored Contributor

We go to the Flower Show every few years. And so do ALOT of other people. Many people make sure they go every year. I can not believe all the work that goes into transforming the Convention Center. Everyone does such a nice job with all the different displays. You can understand why it is so well attended.

Honored Contributor

I only went there one time, but it was incredible.  I could have stayed forever. It just amazed me the logistics that must be involved to truck in all the materials (especially the soil!) and the statuary, etc.  Wonder how long it takes to set up the show each year.  I must go back again some time!