Valued Contributor

Hi everyone. I usually hang out in some of the other boards, but I was wondering if anyone has the Sun Joe brand of anything. I have a very small yard and have been using a reel mower (or as I like to call it "Leave it to Beaver" mower". I am thinking about getting an electric mower as the one I have now is getting harder to maneuver due to bad knees. I was just wondering what people think if they have a mower or leaf blower or the sort.

I have read reviews and they sound pretty good, but I thought I would ask here also.

TIA

cookin

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question regarding Sun Joe

I own one that reaches up and cuts branches.  It is very pretty, but I really don't think it is sturdy enough to do much else. 

Respected Contributor

Hello @cookinfreak:  I have tried a couple of Sun Joe products but started using Worx and found their products to be better for me. I particularly like their battery share and now buy their tools without battery since I have them already, therefore, item is much cheaper and also saves on S&H.

Trusted Contributor

We own several Snow Joe / Sun Joe products are are pleased with all of them.  They also have GREAT customer service - which is rare these days.  I would highly recommend their products for home use.  They are affordable, light weight, easy to use and get the job done.  Hope that helps.  Unfortunately, we do not need the mower because we have an "association" that takes care of all the mowing, so I can't comment on that specific item.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

Sun Joe and Snow Joe are one of our favorite brands. It started with the leaf blower. I wanted one w/battery so I could tackle the leaves on the driveway. We are surrounded by woods and the leaves clogg the drain, etc. This battery lasted for me to do the entire driveway, parking pad  and  front porch. It works so well that my husband will use.

I the purchased the all purpose clippers that have two sets of blades for trimming the flowering bushes and hedges. Works great.

Winter came and I was tired of running out of breath shoveling the patio for the dogs. I purchased the snow shovel. Works great. Makes short work of clearing a path for the dogs.

The warranty is great--2 or 3 years depending on the product.