Respected Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@GingerPeach You should press that flower so you can keep it as it’s special. Smiley Happy

What a good idea.  Thanks so much, @Mimi 1883

I'm going to research just the right way to do that for a daisy.  I don't want to just do the old "between the pages of a book" for this special one.

@GingerPeach, Youtube may have videos on preserving flowers using a "resin type product".

@GingerPeach ~ (JMO)... It would be nice to put it in a pressed glass frameSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@GingerPeach You should press that flower so you can keep it as it’s special. Smiley Happy

I'm going to research just the right way to do that for a daisy.  I don't want to just do the old "between the pages of a book" for this special one.

@GingerPeach You, like so many others, have such cute pics! Where do you go to find 🔍them?? 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@GingerPeach You, like so many others, have such cute pics! Where do you go to find 🔍them?? 

Thank you, @Mimi 1883  That is so sweet of you to say!

If you mean the daisy and the hummingbirds, I took them with my own camera in my backyard.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.