New Contributor

Sure do wish you would carry the Garden Reflections 12 in cascading indoor / outdoor hanging baskets we bought 3 need about 4 more.

Honored Contributor

@DD123 wrote:

Sure do wish you would carry the Garden Reflections 12 in cascading indoor / outdoor hanging baskets we bought 3 need about 4 more.

@DD123 , I love mine, I'm glad I didn't wait because they went quickly. I hope you get your wish.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Any chance of getting a former item #, so I can watch for their return?

I'm not sure how long ago these were available, but I can try to keep an eye out by checking for that description, don't want anyone to go to any trouble!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

They were a TSV last summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you, that tells me to keep an eye out in 'New' items to see if they bring them back.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Any chance of getting a former item #, so I can watch for their return?

I'm not sure how long ago these were available, but I can try to keep an eye out by checking for that description, don't want anyone to go to any trouble!

@KingstonsMom , I got mine about a month ago. Item #  M74219

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I believe that previous TSV was 18".  Looks like they have a smaller TSV available now at 14".  I couldn't pull up reviews on the previous one -- thought they had been mixed.  

M79797

Garden Reflections 14" Cascading Morning Glory Hanging Basket

TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE®

QVC PRICE:$61.00

Comparable Retail Value: $139.99

$49.92 

S&H: $5.50

Price good until 04/15/2022 12:59 a.m. ET

or 4 Easy Pays of $12.48

+ S&H and tax

Frequent Contributor

I, bought the yellow this year 18", very pretty. I, also bought other colors last year, two faded.I, did'nt spray them with a protector, so the greenery faded to a blue color, and all the flowers faded from the sun. Getting, so much hotter now, and takes the color right out. I, had one on a covered porch that is just fine, but i sprayed it anyway. I, guess becuse the product is made in china, it's not in the budget to take the time to seal it.  Garden reflections, could make it better for the customer, if they did that.I, would like others to know the new hanging baskets are smaller, and i sure wouldn't think they would pay people from china to go the extra mile, and spray them!. But , even though last years are old and faded, i hung them under some trees in our backyard. The birds, and a very special squirrel rest on them, so not all is lost. My, son is disabled, and he enjoys spending time, close to them, because they do attract alot of wildlife, very calming.