Valued Contributor

Girl Next Door 3pc Kitchen Mini's Veggies

Just received these petite plants but no growing guide was included.  If anyone has one and you can scan the pertinent part, will you post it in a reply?  Thank you!  I've asked QVC but who knows how long it will take to receive and this is my first time growing veggies.

The plants arrived in very good condition but they are tiny.  My planter is going to look very empty.

Valued Contributor

Re: Girl Next Door 3pc Kitchen Mini's Veggies

Wow!  QVC came through in a flash!

M95062_KitchenMinisVeggies_GND.pdf (qvc.com)

Respected Contributor

@Wobin wrote:

Just received these petite plants but no growing guide was included.  If anyone has one and you can scan the pertinent part, will you post it in a reply?  Thank you!  I've asked QVC but who knows how long it will take to receive and this is my first time growing veggies.

The plants arrived in very good condition but they are tiny.  My planter is going to look very empty.

Wobin - I just received mine yesterday.  I ordered two sets.  I plan on putting them on my deck in pots.  I will plant two of each in one pot (18" pot) or you can do 1 plant in an 8"pot.  I just put organic potting soil for vegetables/flowers in the pots.  It is still a little too cool here on the East Coast so they are open and in my kitchen where they will get plently of light.  Once the temp. hits mid 50s I will put them outside (which should be about a week from now).  I will also mix in a little cow manure and a bit of bone meal into the soil.  It is very easy.  My plants came in such beautiful condition so I am very happy.  Now to watch them grow!  Also, as there is no guide.  The cucumber has the large flat leaves, the peppers look smaller and pointy and the other one is the tomato.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Wobin - I forgot to add. These can go on your windowsill in a very sunny spot.  Since I do not have wide enough sills or enough sun to accomodate these plants, they are going on my deck in full sunshine.   Carolyn stated they can be planted either way.  The main thing is they need lots of sun and warm temps as most vegetables do.

Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Wobin - I just received mine yesterday.  I ordered two sets.  I plan on putting them on my deck in pots.  I will plant two of each in one pot (18" pot) or you can do 1 plant in an 8"pot.  I just put organic potting soil for vegetables/flowers in the pots.  It is still a little too cool here on the East Coast so they are open and in my kitchen where they will get plently of light.  Once the temp. hits mid 50s I will put them outside (which should be about a week from now).  I will also mix in a little cow manure and a bit of bone meal into the soil.  It is very easy.  My plants came in such beautiful condition so I am very happy.  Now to watch them grow!  Also, as there is no guide.  The cucumber has the large flat leaves, the peppers look smaller and pointy and the other one is the tomato.  Good luck!

Thank you!  I recognized the tomato plant but had no idea which was the cucumber or peppers.