Respected Contributor

Lovely.  Thanks for sharing.  We did our planting last week so there isn't much to share.

Our Lily of Valley are profuse and lots of Bachelor Buttons are beginning to bloom.  The lilacs are all but gone.  Every day I stroll the yard to check the progress of our gardens and potted plants. It's been chilly and very cloudy.  The sun will be making an appearance and temperatures are warming.  Hopefully by the weekend we will see more blooming.

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin  Thank you for sharing photos of your lovely gardens.  I love the path around the shed.  Did you do that yourselves?  S

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   Everything looks beautiful.  You have beautiful flowers in a pretty setting.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 , thank you...yes hubby does alot of what you see here.

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin , I couldn't do half of what I do without DH.  A joint effort for sure.  S

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 , I forgot to mention those rocks that are a path around the shed, my husband makes himself.   He has a mold that he pours a cement mixture into, then places each one individually.   He made another path going to the garage side door also.  Sometimes I think he looks for work.

Respected Contributor

Some areas are just coming to be.  Plants and grass need to fill in yet.   The structure over the well is a sitting area, and the top will be what I call the well house, for my grandson to climb up and play.  It has a ways to go before completion...and I'm not  going to be the one to climb up with him🤨.

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin , no complaints about an industrious husband in the garden!  Love the walkway!  S

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1 , I agree!   My hubby is no couch potato...im very blessed to have him.  The man can fix anything and build everything too!  He had built all my chicken coops, does all the irrigation and electrical work...just to mention a few.   I say he looks for work because I joke with him, Labor Of Love😀