Frequent Contributor

Hi Everyone -

I'm hoping someone can help. We just put up a shed and I feel like it's missing something. A friend suggested we put up flower boxes underneath the windows. I think that would look nice! Problem is, I don't know where to get flower boxes that I can attach to the shed. Does anyone know where I can purchase these? Thanks so much for the help. Have a good day! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I would suggest any of the stores like Lowes, Menards or Home Depot. Although they might clearance them out this time of year, so I don't know what their stock might be like now.

I got a few cedar boxes at Menards last year but they were pretty big and probably wouldn't look right on a shed (plus too big) However, I think they had some smaller cedar boxes. We stained ours sort of a redwood color and put them on our deck.

Contributor

I just ordered one last month through Amazon. They have a selection to choice from. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Can you get someone to build you a flower box? Then try and find a plastic liner to insert for the soil because the soil contacting with the wood, and then watering the plants will cause the wood to rot out eventually.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼