Esteemed Contributor

Re: Checking in with my gardening friends...

@JustJazzmom @goldensrbest , thanks Jazz for your reply.  I was thinking clover was a good choice as well.  Great advice.

I don't know about you but our lawns have suffered with these long dry periods throughout the summer.  Our rainfall in June is only 1/4 of what it was last year.  Our sprinklers have been busy.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom  your pictures are gorgeous as always.  I don't think you've posted since April.  I've looked for you in the book forum and here.  Is everything ok?  

Your garden is such a labor of love and I'm so glad you share it with us.  I've missed you! 

Esteemed Contributor

@smoky22 , back after taking a break.  Nice to see you!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome back! Have missed you in the book forum, but now understand what you have been doing. Your ever changing landscaping is stunning with the new steps and roofing, plantings, and sorry about the damage from the beavers.  

As always, the statuary captures my eye and draws me into the entire garden surrounding the piece(s).

Stay well and continue to enjoy the calming effects of your peaceful respit on earth. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures with us. It's also such fun to see the latest changes.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom  Awesome pics, love your two smiling pups !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00 , they're the best!!!!  LM