Honored Contributor

I just sent off my seed order for this season. I'm trying Swallowtail Garden Seeds this year. They had pretty much everything I wanted at a fair price and no shipping and handling if you ordered more than $30. I checked the reviews for them at Dave's Garden and the reviews were typically very positive so I gave them a shot this year. I get tired of having to pay $4-$9 just to ship a seed order. It seems like I'll typically have to break an order into parts with some seeds coming from one company and some from another and pay S&H to each company to get the seeds I want, so finding a place that had pretty much everything with no S&H makes them worth a try.

I'm trying some new stuff this year. There's a Nuvolari petunia that I haven't grown before that I'm hoping will be a cheaper version of the Wave series of petunias. I'm also trying Impatiens Envoy Peach Butterfly, Lobelia Half Moon, Salvia Forest Fire, Zinnia Zahara Starlight Rose, Marigold Moonsong, Angelonia Serena purple, Vinca Mediterranean Halo HP mix, Vinca Cora Cascade rose red. Dichondra Emerald Falls, Impatiens Accent mix, Impatiens Xtreme Utopia mix, and finally Petunia Supercascade.

According to their website the order will ship on Wednesday, so I should get it this weekend or so. That's just about the ideal time to start the slower growing seeds so that should work out well.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!