Frequent Contributor

Honored Contributor

Most Saturdays Leah looks great.  Every once in a blue moon if you will, there may be a miss but yeah not today.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Her jeans fit as though they were made for her.  Any info on the manufacturer of them?I

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

I was thinking that too this morning. Those white jeans look so flattering on her.

Trusted Contributor

Yes she looks lovely. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

That's what I thought when when I turned on am style.

Not sure about the pants.  Usually she wears items from the show.

Occasional Contributor

I chatted tolsee what the item # was and was told they are her personal pants.  Wish hosts would only wear what the Q carries.  They absolutely fit her perfect.  My build is similar and I thought I would buy.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely agree about Leah.  There have been several times when she has been on in things that made her look enormous!  Today, her outfit makes her look well proportioned and quite nice.  I wish they would remember this look and stop putting her in layers and layers of "stuff" that really make her look completely misshapen.

Esteemed Contributor

@psuchick wrote:

I chatted tolsee what the item # was and was told they are her personal pants.  Wish hosts would only wear what the Q carries.  They absolutely fit her perfect.  My build is similar and I thought I would buy.

@psuchick- sometimes if you go the hosts' QVC facebook page and ask them where what store the clothes from they will answer.  I think Leah is one of the hosts that does respond to questions.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she looked terrific today. Sometimes what she wears isn't well fitted, sometimes too big, but she looked very pretty this morning. She wore a QF t-shirt and Susan Graver cardigan with white jeggings. I don't know whose white pants they were but very nicely fit on her. She's just a very attractive woman and so nice.