Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

on todays show Carolyn told us how many items she has.I should have counted after a while,I almost turned it off.I really don't care if she has all those items,many people might do but I DON'T buy for that reason.I will buy if I like it.I know its a selling point,but after a while its the same old thing.I ENJOY her and the show,but sometime its just too much.

Honored Contributor

More power to her wish I could afford to buy all I want and in as many colors as I want. LOL

Valued Contributor

You don't really take her claims seriously, do you?

Honored Contributor

I think these hosts - esp the ones who have regular shows - are gifted these items by the company so they can say they own it and wear it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I may be too trusting, but I don't think they would lie about having what they say they have.  I always thought they either have huge closets, or they are constantly turning over their inventory of clothes to make room for all the new stuff they buy.  And no, I don't care if they own the item or not.  I buy what I like, not because someone else has it too.  And frankly, they get a huge discount.  So for the hosts to brag how many they have of something sometimes seems simply that -- bragging.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

I always thought they said they had so much because they were promoting a good product or a product they believed in. And if your a Carolyn follower, your sure to appreciate her choices & more opt to buying what she trusts & loves. I never seen it as "Look at all I have"!!! Especially from Carolyn!!!

I think everyone gets a lttle caught up in what others have!!! This post sounds a little petty to me......

Respected Contributor

Ah yes, it must be Tuesday!  These posts are guaranteed on Tuesdays, just like the Susan Graver rants are a sure way to know that it's Thursday.

If you catch photos of Carolyn on her facebook page, you'll see she does wear a lot of D&C and given the locations of the photos, I don't think she changes into the clothes and then changes again after the picture.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn is one of the Hosts that I will/would watch depending on the item(s) presented.  However, I do get very tired of her sales pitch, of having all of the colors and needing more and on & on. I can only imagine what Carolyn's clothes & shoes closets look like .... she must have some sort of conveyer system like that of the cleaners.

Good thing, Carolyn is a "real girl" ..... if she was Pinocchio's sister, still in wood, then she would show when she didn't tell the truth. 

I haven't been watching much of the Q for quite some time now and especially so, after Lisa R. left.  In fact, I no longer have the Q on as background noise, as I used to.  There are only a few products & their Vendors, that I will watch or possibly suffer through the Hosts presentation & interruptions.  Oh well -  Have a great day!  

Honored Contributor

I like her enthusiasm. I also read that she donates a lot to charity. She's a very good host.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Ah yes, it must be Tuesday!  These posts are guaranteed on Tuesdays, just like the Susan Graver rants are a sure way to know that it's Thursday.

If you catch photos of Carolyn on her facebook page, you'll see she does wear a lot of D&C and given the locations of the photos, I don't think she changes into the clothes and then changes again after the picture.

Or if it's Sunday they all come after David V. with knives because of his happy dance. That record has been played so much it's burned. LOL

If Michael Jackson could grab his crotch David can do his happy dance, would rather see.