Honored Contributor

Re: spanx alternative for $7.88

@Pook wrote:

For $7.88 I'd be afraid to wear them.  They probably would fall apart after a few hours or stretch out.  If they last one wearing, good luck after washing!!

Wow!  I have had mine for over a year and they are fine.  You don't have to over pay to get nice things.  

Honored Contributor

Just because its expensive does not necessarily make it better.  I have a pair of the Walmart leggings and I have had them for 3 years and are still just as good as the day I bought them.  Some of us dont want to spend excessive amounts of money for items that can be just as good as the high priced item.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

In all fairness  I am sure it is a much better  fabric, at 100 DOLLARS

However, for   something you might just want to try, because ,you aren't sure you are going to like them. I think paying $7.99 is smart

Honored Contributor

Some of us can not pay $60.00 for a pair of leggings, some of the time and tru items are okay, they have pull on jeans that really surprised me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I think Spanx thinks they have a cute name so they can charge ridiculous prices.  There is no way I would pay $98 for their TSV yesterday (that is the original price) let alone the TSV price.  If you can find another pair with a quality look for less, go for it.  Spanx is crazy!!!!!

kindness is strength