Contributor

How to know WHAT size to order when host says she is wearing same size as vendor and clearly one of them is smaller than the other! It gets confusing!

Honored Contributor

@222333.  Each garment sold has its measurements listed where it says "click here" at the end of the text describing it.  Measure things in your closet that fit well and look for similar measurements.  Very simple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Click here is definitely the key.  I never go by what size they say they are wearing on TV.

Contributor

That's a great idea never thought about doing it that way! Never know until you ask, I am just so tired of returns! Thanks so much!

Contributor

Thanks I will try that too!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@222333.  Each garment sold has its measurements listed where it says "click here" at the end of the text describing it.  Measure things in your closet that fit well and look for similar measurements.  Very simple.

it is but the purpose of sales is to close it, not give the customer time to do something else and lose interest.  size info should be given at the beginning of the presentation,but thats highly unlikely to happen.  I find the actual garment measurements very useful 

Honored Contributor

@222333  They could be wearing the same size depending on body shape and stature.  A smaller framed person will look heavier than a larger framed person wearing the same size.  Sizing charts are no help to me because if I went by them the clothing is always way to big and just hanging but that same item will fit a friend of mine perfectly and she appears to be smaller than me.