Honored Contributor

Re: sizing so unpredictable!!!! UGH!

@so so   My experience has been that even when I order the very same size I wear (medium) in two different colors of the very same item, the one of the colors can run smaller than the other.   It's ridiculous.  This has been true for more than one brand of clothing.  

Therefore, I agree with you.  I don't really understand the poster who say their sizing has been consistent for years and they don't have to return anything due to sizing.   Even in the same size and item, in different colors of the item the sizing varies!

Honored Contributor

My daughter was complaining to me recently about how many things she orders that don't fit her. She shops all over and doesn't have much time to go into brick and mortar stores.

Esteemed Contributor

This is one reason why I don't order clothes from QVC any more.  And, no, the "Click Here" measurements are not always correct.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

that happened with Issac and the 24 stretch pants. one fit the other too snug......

Valued Contributor

I'm pretty sure this is a Cuddl Dud problem as they are made elsewhere.....

Honored Contributor

I never have a problem with sizing. Because I support my local b & m stores. I love to go into a store, chat with the sales associates that are so eager to help me find items. I love to feel, touch and try on before I buy. There's nothing like the thrill of turning around in the dressing room to see how nice an item looks on me! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I bought 2 identical D & Co. sweaters once in 2 different colors. One was 4 inches bigger across the chest than the other one. 

I always check online measurements, fabric content, fit details, videos, reviews, etc. before ordering. Still, mistakes happen. Whether that be the fault of the manufacturer or the Q it is still frustrating.

I don’t buy much clothing from the Q anymore. I prefer to shop in local stores where I can try things on first. I make fewer mistakes that way. 

Valued Contributor

Yes! And the hosts so often say "use your usual QVC size." There is no such thing.