Trusted Contributor

how do you prove to qvc that you returned something if you used their return label?

Honored Contributor

@alohakz 

You don't have to, the return label is fully insured and QVC will track it and take your word for it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I always get a receipt when I take it to the PO.

When I use PO home pick up, I have a Confirmation number of the request and an email proving it was picked up.

If you didn't do either of those...I'm not sure how you would prove it.  It should have been scanned in at the PO when they received it.  That would show up in your return tracking using the return label number.

Esteemed Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

how do you prove to qvc that you returned something if you used their return label?

If you took it to the Post Office the staff  will give you a receipt  as proof.

Super Contributor

I may need others to help me out, but if you go to your specific order, there is a place within the order itelf that has the tracking number of the RETURNED item. I've done this for returned orders in the past. Look inside the order itself, and you should see something like "tracking number". Have others done this? 

Honored Contributor

The post office scans and records the receipt of the package when you hand it over so there's a record of it.  It's fully insured. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Receipt !!

Honored Contributor

I've always snapped a pic of my package before carting it off to get mailed. That way I have a copy of the label and proof of appropriate packaging.

Super Contributor

I just looked. Go to your specific order, and look for the link "track your return". It should be there. If your return has been accepted by the post office or UPS, then your return is fully insured. 

Honored Contributor

I use the return label, retain the receipt portion, and hand the package to the postal carrier.

Shortly thereafter I receive an email confirmation that the return has been scanned and is enroute to the sender.