Trusted Contributor

really enjoy seeing Melissa McGoff and George Brescia presenting together

Melissa was presenting an hour of Lori Goldstein.   She had George Brescia with her.   They work so well together.    It was a delightful hour and all the information on the clothes were given and ways to mix and match them.   Their NYC and theatre banter added to the fun.    Would love to see them together more.    

Esteemed Contributor

Re: really enjoy seeing Melissa McGoff and George Brescia presenting together

[ Edited ]

Yesssss!! They did an EXCELLENT job together!👍 She has quickly settled into hosting like a seasoned veteran! Not all hosts have had that ability when newly hired!😁 The Q chose well when hiring her!❤ Their banter was pleasant, and did not detract from the actual details as can be the case. I really enjoy watching her with just about anyone!!🥰 More...more...more!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

ellRe: really enjoy seeing Melissa McGoff and George Brescia presenting together

@NYwoman 

I think George Brescia is Wonderful!  He works well with ANY host!  I wish he solely presented LOGO in the absence of Lori.😃💝🌸

Valued Contributor

Re: really enjoy seeing Melissa McGoff and George Brescia presenting together

I love them together!  Melissa is a doll and I adore George.  I've seen them together a couple of times and they are totally charming and just super fun!