Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Peace Love World" for the rich only!(and not for lambs either!)

These aspirational t shirts and the like are made for the instagram selfie. But why not wear one from a real charity if that is the goal being seen in these T shirts with sayings, wouldn't that be more meaningful?

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Often there will be posts asking for opinions concerning a garment or outfit. Most, including me, would never wear this line and saying so may prevent someone from buying something juvenile when that's not how they want to appear.

Super Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@DeniseColo Yes, IMO , you are gullible for paying QVC's outrage prices for the quality of what your receiving. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'm sure you don't want to hear that but I'm as entitled to an opinion as you are.

It has nothing to do with being able to afford it - it has to do with expecting a certain level of quality for the amount they are charging - and not getting it.

@151949 - Yes, you are entitled to your opinion.  And yes, this really has nothing to to with affordability. 

My issue has to do with the fact that you repeatedly criticize people who don't share your opinion of the value of consumer products.  There is a huge difference between being critical or negative about a product/brand and being rude towards the people who support that brand.  To be clear, it's fine if you don't like QVC clothes and don't feel they are worth your money.  However, it is disrespectful to call someone gullible if they disagree with your opinion.  

Regular Contributor

I don't like to wear the sayings on my clothes. But, if someone else does that it's their taste. Not either right or wrong. I love the PLW jeans with the zipper at the ankle. I also have two of their jackets that tie in front with the longer back. And I have a couple other things, without sayings on them.