Esteemed Contributor

Just from seeing the past week or two some of the new fashions being presented on QVC it seems they are pretty much what we have seen the past year................either super casual, huge prints, bell sleeves, zippers everywhere, palazzo pants ugh, fit and flare (which isn't complimentary on everyone as they claim...ha) long tunic tops, ankle pants,uneven hems, etc.

Was hoping for more classic or understated styles.....

Different strokes for different folks.............

Re: "New" Fashions Presented

I agree. What's more, QVC should NEVER advertise (in a header) a model wearing clothes they don't carry. On my computer, the banner had a woman in a black net type top with floral embroidery, which they do NOT carry. Oh, well. 

Honored Contributor

If the Q is still showing bell sleeves that is definitely out for 2019 and not sure it was much of a hit in 2018.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@cecibean2012 wrote:

I agree. What's more, QVC should NEVER advertise (in a header) a model wearing clothes they don't carry. On my computer, the banner had a woman in a black net type top with floral embroidery, which they do NOT carry. Oh, well. 

@cecibean2012

I see that you are a new poster.

Is this what you're referencing?

Pre-Season Super Style Weekend  Less layers & more fun? (Plus great offers!) We're ready, too.

Valued Contributor

I own his top, it’s by Di joir from qvc

Trusted Contributor

Wish the Q would have more traditional clothing.

I want my clothing to wear for more than one season and not look like the most trendy wardrobe from last year.

Honored Contributor

@cecibean2012

The top she is waring is from Susan Graver 

A347087 Susan Graver Fully Lined Embroidered Mesh Top, I saw it discussed earlier in another thread

@cecibean2012 wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I actually thought fashion day was better than it has been in years.  There were a bunch of new items today.  The last couple years there were very few new items.

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@cecibean2012

The top she is waring is from Susan Graver 

A347087 Susan Graver Fully Lined Embroidered Mesh Top, I saw it discussed earlier in another thread

@cecibean2012 wrote:

@I am still oxox, Susan Graver's A347087 is similar but I don't think it's the same blouse..  The neck and flowers are different.