Esteemed Contributor

Question for those of you who have several of these pants, is is atlways the same material?  I bought a pair once and I didn't like at all. The material was stiff and made a swishing noise as I walked.  This was a few years ago, and I never bought again.  But QVC presents so many of them  So I am wondering about the material.  I would appreciate your respones!

Honored Contributor

I have so many of the 24/7 pants I could tell you how many.

I have a few of the Denim and Co pants but mostly wear the 24/7 unless I'm wearing the jeans.

I like them because they are a little silky on the inside.  This lets them slide on my leg.  That way they don't hug my leg and show the fat dimples other/thinner pants shows.

I've never had them make any noise.  I just bought 4 pair yesterday and two pair today (had to go up a size for right now).

Some run tighter than others.  Over time I've learned (trial and error) which one's work best for me and which one's I have to size up in.

If I'm just running to the store I'll wear jeans, but going to lunch or the Drs I always wear his pants.

I like the way the weight makes them hang right.  I often have to hem them (see difference on petite and regular I posted somewhere else).

It's worth it (hemming them) to make them fit exactly right.

Honored Contributor

I've wondered the same thing because the two pairs I own come out of the dryer so wrinkled they're unwearable without ironing.  I can't imagine them being so popular because most women don't want to iron.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

no problem with wrinkles but size is an issue with same style, but different color is small...had to exchange

Honored Contributor

Although it is not uncommon, I find it upsetting when different colors of the same pant run differently in size.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the responses!  @Annabellethecat66, is all the material identical across all the pants?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe It seems to be.  However, I do know that some run smaller than others.

I just bought some offered today (they have a sewn-in seam going down the front).  They run smaller (on me anyway) than the one's offered yesterday.

Yesterday I bought yet another pair of white one's.  I like them because (as I said) they hang well (more like 'dress' pants on me).

I used to only buy the Denim and Co straight leg pocket (and without pocket) pants.  But they don't look like dress pants to me.

The 24/7 do (to me) look a little dressier.  Yet I can still wear them with regular shirts.

I hope I've been able to help you.  One thing I had to learn and still am trying to teach my 38 year old daughter to not be hung up on a size.

It's frustrating to have to go up a size in order to get the right fit in a particular pair of pants.  But if you do, sometimes you get the look you're going after.

I look at the pants whomever dresses the models are put in and it is the wonder any get sold.

In my opinion, if they'd only go up a size I think they'd sell more pants because they'd hang better and the thighs wouldn't look so big.

Maybe that's the look these days, but I don't find it attractive.  If you look at the way Bob Mackie's models are dressed, the pants aren't skin tight and they hang right.

Good grief!  If you look at pictures of male models you don't see skin tight dress pants on them!  They skim the thighs and hang just right.

Why are women supposed to wear skin tight pants?  Who decided that?

I think women think (key word think) they have the freedom to dress the way they want, but if you look closely we are still being told how to wear our clothes.

A lot of women here (who are in their 60's and beyond) have figured out what I have.  We dress the way we like and want to act.  If that means going up (or down) in size we do it.

Take care.  I hope I helped you some.  I'm a chub.  I believe women should love themselves.  I still think it isn't good to be obese (there's a difference) because it puts too much stress on the body.  Most women would agree it's easier to loose the weight than it is to keep it off.  That's a fight I always end up loosing.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the fit in the 24/7 pants in the ankle length style, to me the fabric reminds me of a silky twill. I took a chance and bought the 24/7 in a jean style in the same fabric and they are really nice. I don't find the fabric stiff, but the fit on the styles are not consistent so you never know how they are going to fit. It has been hit or miss for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Annabellethecat66, good to know.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac's 24/7 pants

[ Edited ]

I’m a teacher and live in the northeast. I love his pants. I have them in black and olive. I just need a few pairs and rotate them.   The 24/7 pair I loved the most was the cargo style. Those are on super clearance right now. a273259 at $20.   Those are very flattering and look custom made. I have them in grove green. I am a size 18.  I have one pair of his ponte knit  pants I black  that I got on clearance and those Feel amazing and look great. However. I find both the 24/7 and ponte too warm for summer. Living here though it’s basically a three season pant for me. I find the reviews super helpful when figuring out what I need.  But they both feel wonderful, wear well all day and look polished.  I never put them in the dryer. Hope this helps!