Super Contributor

Re: new prices new vendors

[ Edited ]
  • I buy most of my clothes used on eBay.  I could spend more, but why????? I get as much enjoyment from them and when styles change I haven't invested a fortune.  plus when someone compliments my beautiful dress i can brag i paid $5. 😀😀😀😀

Btw, eBay has brand new items from QVC....take a look!!

perkup, you're amazing....that's my goal 😊😊

Valued Contributor

I recently switched back to shopping at Macy's again and find the prices amazing compared to what I was paying for tops on QVC.  What's $50 on Q, you can find something comparable for $20 ish at Macy's

And the nice part is that if I decide to return it, I pay nothing

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I did enough shopping here in the past year so I'm tired of it at this point.  I have too many clothes anyway.  I still buy when I see something I really feel I need but I let a lot of items go.  I don't seem to miss not having them either.

People are starting to be more interested in watching their pennies these days. 

Honored Contributor

I agree. Some prices of clothes at the Q have really increased. I will pay more for something I really love, but I am not going to pay $50 - $75 for basic tees and tops when I can find similar things in my city for less. 

Contributor

I have pretty much stopped buying from qvc unless it is a great deal. The other day i was watching a Denim and Company show and saw a cute t-shirt i wanted and it was 32.00! That is just too much. I I have to say i have been shopping Evine alot more, they have had some nice stuff and decent prices, so i find myself there more and more.

Respected Contributor

@bscandle wrote:

I have pretty much stopped buying from qvc unless it is a great deal. The other day i was watching a Denim and Company show and saw a cute t-shirt i wanted and it was 32.00! That is just too much. I I have to say i have been shopping Evine alot more, they have had some nice stuff and decent prices, so i find myself there more and more.

This is the intended phsychology with QVC and all retailers.  When ordinary tops are offered for $50 or $60, then people will see a $32.00 top and think What a Bargain and buy it.