Honored Contributor

Re: neck lines for older women

On 10/14/2014 MoJoV said:

I purchased two bras from QVC a while back. They have lace insets and really fill in low necklines well. I do alot of bending at my job and don't want to put on a ""show."" I don't like the bulk and heat of a cami under another top. I don't have an item number for the bras but I'm sure you could find them.

I too have one of those but find it to be rather itchy .

Honored Contributor

I like light weight turtle necks when weather permits. I have a set of dic*kies that work under other tops if I need it. I don't care for big heavy necklaces, they make me too hot. Summer is hot and harder to cover that area. So, I know what you're talking about.

Regular Contributor

When I look at designers I see that a crew neck or even mock neck is very fresh. The op will be right in style.
Super Contributor

I'm reviving this 'gone amuck' thread. this AM I saw a woman on TV (just might have been on the Q) wearing a beautiful Navy blue long sleeved top. It was cut rather low BUT the neckline was scalloped and in the scallop was a crochet effect. However, she had a white top underneath it also. It showed thru the lace like detail and was very pretty. THEN on Pioneer Woman she had the same top on but with no white layer underneath, and it looked fine. Was a really nice top. Anyone happen to see of what I'm speaking?

Super Contributor

On 10/14/2014 happy housewife said:
On 10/14/2014 PKB said:

Ladylike is way overrated. I may not always be a <em>lady</em> but I'm always a woman!

Some of us are both a lady and a woman.

Must get awful boring.....