Honored Contributor

I "don't get" these threads constantly putting down the LOGO clothes that others here like (there's something for everyone's tastes!) nor do i "get" why the posters keep posting them ad nauseum.   And oh, yeah, I probably "don't get" why  thye buy the clothes they buy and wear either.   They aren't my style, neither the clothes nor the people who posts these anti-LOGO threads, knowing others here buy and like the clothes, just like any other line on QVC - some people like it and some don't.

Nope, wouldn't hang out with such a person in real life either and I wouldn't "get" what she's wearing.

Respected Contributor

I know I sound like a broken record, but you have to feel these things on to appreciate.  I like to feel nothing when I dress, and this is as close to nothing as I can get....meaning light and airy and soft and comfortable.....

Respected Contributor

Oh, and regarding your new condo, Lori,  You're welcome!!!

Honored Contributor

We should start a chart to see how many ways people can say 'I don't like Logo'. I don't buy Logo, not my particular style, but many on here do and love it.   Why in the world can't we just buy and wear what we like  and let others do the same?  I guess that would just be too boring.  I'll wait for the bashing.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I bet lori doesn't even wear her clothing line when she meets her freinds for lunch. she probably changes into her regular clothes before she leaves qvc

Esteemed Contributor

@Daydreamer wrote:

I bet lori doesn't even wear her clothing line when she meets her freinds for lunch. she probably changes into her regular clothes before she leaves qvc

Mere speculation. If it's so important to you, why don't you make like a private eye, take some photos and post them here. That's the only way your words have teeth.

More importantly, who cares what Lori or any other vendors wear outside the hallowed halls of QVC?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I bet you Louis and Isaac don't where their items either but expect us to buy them. Woman MadWoman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I bet you Louis and Isaac don't where their items either but expect us to buy them. Woman MadWoman LOL 

@Lipstickdiva  Ha ha, I'll bet they don't either.  Woman LOL