Super Contributor

OMG - just took a look at the ""so called"" Lavish item # the op gave - what are those dreadful things hanging out the sides - Hideous is the word that comes to mind. If it wasn't for that - it might be fine but not at the ridiculous price! You can't tell me that's ""fashion""!! YUCK! (A261126- take a look)

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the beading detail looked pretty ...but not on that top...

Regular Contributor
On 3/31/2015 GoodStuff said:

OK.....I thought the new Logo Lavish top (A261126) shown on Monday evening's LG show was really quite special! IF you like the general Logo fashion philosophy, as many do, this was an appealing step up, with gorgeous, intricate layered floral appliques, beading and pearls, and chiffon trim. Different and very nice.

I like it, too. So much that I ordered it. I really want to try the chiffon topper over a simple gray sleeveless sheath dress.

Trusted Contributor

I really think Lori's items appeal to those with a relaxed, playful sense of fashion.......and that's what I love. If your fashion ideal is limited to what you find from Ann Taylor, Jones New York, and other more traditional/conventional sources, Logo probably isn't for you.

Odd person that I am, I can take from all kinds of fashion sources, mix and match, combine, play with it in different ways, and enjoy it all. I really like Lori's creative, "permission to play" philosophy and find her shows and fashion items fun and refreshing. I don't like every single item or every single layered look.......but I love some of them and appreciate the overall philosophy. Interesting and fun!

Honored Contributor
On 3/31/2015 brii said:

LOGO Lavish by Lori Goldstein Embellished Chiffon Top with Tank Set

this is A261126. It's gorgeous. Lori said they'll be brining in these pieces in limited quantities. If you watch the video, they show a close up of the chiffon and beading. I think it's worth every penny.

I would rather spend the money on a piece like that than a French terry piece.

I really like this top. IDK about color, I am not a color block person. But I could see it tonal, or in the color shown, or maybe a black and deep chocolate, or charcoal and black. I like the fit, the design.

Honored Contributor

I really think Lori's items appeal to those with a relaxed, playful sense of fashion.......and that's what I love. If your fashion ideal is limited to what you find from Ann Taylor, Jones New York, and other more traditional/conventional sources, Logo probably isn't for you.

Odd person that I am, I can take from all kinds of fashion sources, mix and match, combine, play with it in different ways, and enjoy it all. I really like Lori's creative, "permission to play" philosophy and find her shows and fashion items fun and refreshing. I don't like every single item or every single layered look.......but I love some of them and appreciate the overall philosophy. Interesting and fun!

good stuff

Me too, me too! Life is too short to totally serious about clothes for everyday wear. There are a few occasions where more conservative tops or ants might come into play. I like at least one piece I wear to be unusual. I look good most of the times. I like what I wear. Yes, there are times when I could look better, but I am having fun with what I wear. I don't get the so serious attitude about clothing. Why does everything have to be age appropriate in the eyes of some people? I have never seen a piece of the clothing where the tags read, May be worn only by size 4 to 14, and age 60 to 67. LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

I think the embellishments look like they're well done, however, the green and gray color combination just looks odd to me, not to mention the fact that the pointed piece hanging down on the left side hangs longer than on the right side, which makes it look even more odd. I came close to ordering the TSV the other night, until I saw the closeups of the fabric. Didn't like the wrinkled appearance, so I didn't order. Maybe one of these days, I'll take the plunge but not for $100!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

Me too! Saw the top but before I could get it ordered, it was gone!! I'm so bummed. That embellishment is so "me". The pink one was gorgeous!
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor
On 3/31/2015 kittymomNC said:

I think the embellishments look like they're well done, however, the green and gray color combination just looks odd to me, not to mention the fact that the pointed piece hanging down on the left side hangs longer than on the right side, which makes it look even more odd. I came close to ordering the TSV the other night, until I saw the closeups of the fabric. Didn't like the wrinkled appearance, so I didn't order. Maybe one of these days, I'll take the plunge but not for $100!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I liked the top, but I agree that the green colorblocked version isn't my fave. They showed a version on the show last night that was a soft gray-ish neutral with the borders in silvery gray and white floral/bead/pearl embellishments. Don't remember the official color name, but it was lovely. I Think there was also one in a soft pink and silvery gray. If you search the QVC site for "Logo Lavish" you can find the top (only green left) and watch the video, which shows the various colors and closeups of the gorgeous embellishments.....plus the top used in combination with other pieces to make outfits. Lovely.