Respected Contributor

I'm looking for a leather crossbody that I can either use alone or throw in my tote. Am eyeing the Joy purse that's a foldover. Have never bought Joy or Iman purses. Any suggestions? Also anything on sale at the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Dooney has a fold over and it all leather. I want my bags to last and I've heard Joy's and Imans are bonded leather.

Honored Contributor

Re: leather crossbody

[ Edited ]

I own a couple of Le Donne x-body bags from ebags. Mine are the slim mid-size. Big enough to fit a tablet and room for my wallet and glasses. Outer pockets on both of mine, too.  They are top-rated.

There are many "as-is" x-body bags on QVC...I was surprized to find so many. @lavendar

Respected Contributor

I have 2 of Joys fold-over purses and I like them. I got them on sale for around $49. To tell you the truth, I use them on the weekends. They are definitely RFID protected, even my car key signal is blocked. I have to take my keys out of the purse for the car to respond. I would not pay $99 for one though. That being said, one folds over better than the other but overall I like them. The leather is ok, not super soft but ok. I am traveling in June and want a crossbody that is a little dressier and I found a Vince Camuto crossbody for only $49 on HSN on clearance. I received it today and this will do the trick for a wedding accessory to a casual wedding. I like this VC purse so much I am trying to think why I might need another one. It is leather and suede with a tassel. 

Esteemed Contributor

I carry a fossil with nice ID compartment and zip pocket and card slots that carries north/south.  It went with me on my recent trip inside a Dooney and Bourke Carley Satchel.  Yep....

I must say I have had it for a very long time, but look around you might get lucky.  One of the most practical bags I've ever purchased.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@lavendar,   Check out Kate Spade.  They are advertising on the Internet up to 75% off right now.  I have 4 Kate Spade crossbody bags.  Three are a little narrow so they would fit in a larger bag.  The other is small and would also fit in a larger bag.  Their soft pebble leather is wonderful.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Depending on how much room you want it to be, you can try googling "wallet on a string". I have one from D&B that I can use or throw in a larger handbag or tote.

Honored Contributor

I have a smallish black cross body bag from TheSak.   I can't recal where I got it.  I've had it a couple of years.  

Check out their website.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

@lavendar

check out Ilovedooney dot com --- lots of crossbodys. I have many nylon and leather!!!! I have a bad back, and the nylon are weightless. All different, delicious colors.