Contributor

Re: it's freezing here with snow galore! Don't even want to look at spring shoes or clothes or buy them yet!

Up until a couple of years ago, one of the things I most liked about QVC (and which they bragged about) was that, unlike stores at the mall, they sold clothes for the current season, instead of for the next season. In other words, they still sold winter clothes throughout the winter, summer clothes all through summer, etc. I live in the Chicagoland area. It's still February, and there are several inches of snow on the ground (with more to come tonight and Tuesday). It will still be cold throughout March and most of April and even into May. I'm NOT in the mood to buy or even look at spring/summer clothes or gardening stuff because I'll have to pay for them long before I need them. I'm sick of QVC hosts warning me that I'd better buy those white pants now, because it's the final order for the season and they won't be back until next year. They probably think they have to sell the summer clothes now, because, come summer, they're going to fill the calendar with their stupid Christmas shows.